Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Im a newbie here....but I need a lift.

Discussion in '1992-Present Chevy & GMC models' started by MUD DUCK, Aug 29, 2002.

1. MUD DUCK

MUD DUCK Newbie

Hey whats up. Well I got a big suburban with no paint. Hehe, it has a 502 with an edelbrock 850 carb, performer rpm intake, headers, crane cam, accel hei ignition and straight pipes. It has 3/4 ton axles with factory lockers front and rear. It has a 1 ton suspension (11 leaves). What I want to know is what to do for a lift. I can fit 35's now with no rubbin offroad...but I wan more articulation. Rear spring drops? Front springs? What??? Could someone please share their ideas. Thanks alot.

2. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

go post this in the 73 - 91 4x4 blazer/jimmy section it will get read there! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

3. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

I unfortunatly do not have any ideas but it does sound like you have a really nice truck /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

4. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

you will never articulate with 11 leaves, id start there. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif