Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm a proud uncle..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Zeus33rd, Nov 11, 2004.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

I\'m a proud uncle..

I was just talkin to my mom on the phone. She babysits my 5 year old niece Haley for my sister. In the middle of the conversation mom says "hold on...". My niece got on the phone and sang the "Pledge Of Alligence" for me. She sang it word for word perfectly. Just made my night. I told her it was very nice and that she did a good job and she goes..."Well uncle Joe, I DO sing it everyday in school. Duh." hahahaha!!!! Coolest kid I've ever seen.

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Re: I\'m a proud uncle..

I hope she didn't leave out, "Under God". /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. Zeus33rd

No, she did not.

4. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    No, she did not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank GOD!! I mean, ya are from Cali. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Outstanding... I can't wait till my neice can speak understandble english /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif She finally remembers who I am (I only get to see her once or twice a month, and of course there was the month we went without seeing each other)... She knows how to say Tio (my brother's wonderful wife is teaching the poor thing spanish... I hope my brother is teaching her just as much english) when she sees me, but not my name yet /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

She'll be 2 in March, btw...

6. Zeus33rd

My niece is 5 goin on 25. Some of the things she says just blow my mind. She is articulate way beyond what a 5 year old should be. I was wiring some light on my truck and she was watching. She picked up an old blown fuse off the floor and handed it to me. I told her it was no good anymore and could be thrown away. Of course she asked why it was no good. So I handed her a good one and asked her to see if she could tell on her own. She looked at them both for a few seconds, then pointed out the busted filament in the bad one. Needless to say I was very impressed. lol, Because I was having a problem with my woring job, there were about 50 million blown fuses layin around. She picked up everyone and inspected them. She even found a few good ones. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Talk about bein proud. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif