Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm a "redneck hillbilly"

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by jhrody, May 21, 2003.

1. jhrody

jhrody 1/2 ton status

I\'m a \"redneck hillbilly\"

errrrrr, so I was told by some moron at the local cruise note here in town. Most of the comments were positive along with a bunch of thumbs-up, but there is always the one A-HOLE that knows everything about you because of the vehicle you are driving that moment. I was seriously tempted to get out and, well, you know, go "redneck-hillbilly" on his face. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

*shaking my head*

I guess we're all "redneck-hillbillies" because we drive DIFFERENT sport-utes that don't say "Hummer or "Explorer" on them. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

Re: I\'m a \"redneck hillbilly\"

what did he say?

3. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

yea i get called a hick sometimes by peeps at school (the ricer croud) cuase i drive a big ol truck. my reply is.."and pround of it!..keep it up and ill run over ur pos rice with that big ol truck!"

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Ain't nothing wrong with it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. 85burbanator

85burbanator 1/2 ton status

i more of a hillbillie hippie mself /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

6. jhrody

jhrody 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    what did he say?

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly "redneck hillbilly" as he was walking the other way of course.

7. 87sm465np208

87sm465np208 1/2 ton status

yea figures, that sunofabitch was probly just jelious. what they do to me at my school is fold my mirrors in and flip them around... so what i did now is put never seize all over the metal part of the mirror, so when they go to touch it next time, slimed all over them, perhapes they will learn not to [naughty word] with other peoples trucks. but my truck screams redneck, but im only mildly redneck, i got a gun rack in my truck, a cb on the roof, a big K40 antena on my roof nicknamed the "donky dick", but i will never fly a redneck flag on my truck because my truck would probly get vandiized really bad, and id just fly 2 american flags, 1 in each steak hole in the back of my bed. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

8. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    1 in each steak hole in the back of my bed. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> Mmmm, steak hole... I don't know what that is, but it sounds tasty. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font>

9. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

if he says [naughty word] to you again, just kick him square in the chin, thatll shut his stereotyping ass up real quick....

It aint bad bein a redneck or a hillbilly, hell I smile if somone calls me that in a joking sort of way, but if they mean it as a insult, they need to get there teeth knocked out.

10. BigBurban350

BigBurban350 1/2 ton status

Whenever I take my boat out on the lake I get called a redneck. What gives?

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I'm a self proclaimed redneck hillbilly. I'm born and raised in sunny southern california but most claim I'm actually starting to get a southern accent /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. lgk5

lgk5 1/2 ton status

redneck was the look i was going for.
    is this a bad thing?

14. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    yea i get called a hick sometimes by peeps at school (the ricer croud) cuase i drive a big ol truck. my reply is.."and pround of it!..keep it up and ill run over ur pos rice with that big ol truck!"

[/ QUOTE ]

31s is a big truck now?

I'm proud to be a redneck. Just ask 87SM465NP208. He thinks he's a redneck, but he really has long hair and is a hippie. He just drives a rough old Chevy pickup like me so he thinks that counts. If he gets his hair cut, he'd make a perfect redneck.

Everyone in my high school thought fourwheeling was cool, even the girls when they realized how much work I'd done to get my truck to where it was.

15. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

thats kinda the same way it is around here, Alot of people wheel around here, a lot of wheelin rigs, but i think there is about an Equal amount of mall cruisers and racers.

16. 74beater

74beater 1/2 ton status

speaking as a texan..where redneck and hillbilly got together
    and spread like a brush fire up north. i'm horoned to be called
    a redneck or hillbilly or whatever. it was people like us that made this country great. it was people like us that kicked the sh*t out of the brit's twice, to start a country where people could be different...
    who else besides a redneck could make a working exhaust system out of DUCT TAPE, BALEING WIRING, AND SOME OLD COKE CANS...

PROUD TO A REDNECK...SINCE 1975...HELL YA
    about the people that call us rednecks,,when parking is a problem i park on little cars...

all hail the almighty sawzall /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

17. gravdigr

gravdigr 1/2 ton status

It's not too back up here. The hicks outnumber everyone else (rednecks are in WVA). I have never really been insulted while wearing my camo with my bow, called silent death, hung in the gunrack. I had one guy messing with me. I kinda brought up that I am a gravedigger and had this body disposal business going on the side for the mob because really, a cemetery is the last place they would look. He kinda got all quiet and wandered away /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. yellowK20

yellowK20 Well Lubricated Premium Member GMOTM Winner

We get that alot down here to Especially from the ricers /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

19. Lance

Lance 1/2 ton status

I don't understand the problem?! He called you a "redneck hillbilly"? Why are you so upset? Where I'm from that would be a compliment! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW, you do know there is a DISTINCT difference between "rednecks" and "hillbillys" don't you? If you are a redneck, that doesn't necessarily mean you are a hillbilly, but most hillbillys are usually always rednecks. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

20. BigBurban350

BigBurban350 1/2 ton status

Im from the Detroit area and I *DRIVE* a redneck truck(and I love it!). Well, I wouldnt consider myself a redneck because I goto school up north(Michigan) and I work for the Universitys grounds crew: One day I looked up during break time and every single townie who worked there had camo hats on /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif. I also get wierd looks when I jump outta my truck, people think im a mullet wearing redneck until they see im just a short asian looking guy. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif