Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm about ready to kill someone

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by rebelk5frk, Mar 7, 2003.

1. rebelk5frk

rebelk5frk 1/2 ton status

I\'m about ready to kill someone

Just letting off some steam.......

[Rant mode]

I got a call from a little telephone company in colorado that I had applied for a job at a couple of weeks ago.

The guy said he'd be calling later in the week to setup an interview time. I waited till the end of the week and called. He was busy but gave me a message saying he was still working out setting up times for interviews etc.

Ok no problem... I gave it until this afternoon and called the guy again. Once again he can't come to the phone but the same lady I had talk to before told me that he hadn't hired anyone yet and was still working on it but had one resume he was looking at really hard.

It seems promising but I'm about ready to go postal waiting on these people. Everything I've found out about the company and the area it is in REALLY makes me want this job and the waiting game is killing me. I'm running out of "safe time" before I start running my reserves dry and I'm getting axious. I don't want to find something local and have this guy call me up a day or two later saying the job it mine.

OOOOOHHHHHHH I HATE JOB HUNTING!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/Rant mode]

2. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Re: I\'m about ready to kill someone

Don't worry.. i turned an application in to Comp USA, and i went by and the manager said he just hired people so hes not hiring. I get a call 3 weeks later to come in for an interview. I wait for 45 minutes and he says something came up and to reschedule for tomorrow.
    Next day comes, and he calls me and tells me to come in. So I do, and hes the only manager there and is busy. I wait for about an hour and i tell him im leaving, he said to call for an interview, and being pissed, i said "no, you call me." and walked out.
    LoL... i didnt want to work there anyway, with what i think is an irresponsible manager

3. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Re: I\'m about ready to kill someone

The place I just quit I sent in my resume and got a call on week1, week3 interview, week5 second interview, week6 job offer, Week 7 start work. Sometimes a takes awhile.
    I should have seen the problems I had before I started. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif