Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm afraid to enter the room

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mountainexplorer, Nov 30, 2004.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I\'m afraid to enter the room

As soon as I got home from work and opened the door... the smell told me something.

After yelling briefly at the dog and letting her outside, I quickly quarantined the spare bedroom, and proceeded to spray air freshner through the rest of the house.

I'm sitting here now, psyching myself for my mission ahead of me. It's going to be a dirty disgusting job, but someone has to do it.

/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Re: I\'m afraid to enter the room

I've done it a couple times....... I've become quite good at containing my vomit... I can't think of a more disgusting smell... that is, if disgusting is judged by whether or not you almost puke all over the place.......

However, I hated going to my friend's house where he had 3 cats, never opened a window, and rarely discarded the items he removed from the litter box... I would leave that house feeling dirty and having one hell of a headache... But not wanting to vomit, so it comes in at #2 most disgusting smell ever /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

All in a day's work for me. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif You let our dogs out for 20 minutes and they come in and the first second you take your eyes off them they piss and crap on the hardwood floor. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

4. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Well, it's not vomit, and it's not a pee stain, and it's not of a solid form. I think you can figure out what it is from here.

I still havent ventured in yet. Can't find any rubber gloves or a gas mask in the house. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

**alright... I put gloves on and got a steel dust pan from the garage and went in. The fact that I closed the inside door, opened both windows to the room, closed off the heater vent, and it's like 20 degrees outside or colder is causing the "substance" on the carpet to solidify (freeze).

Give it a bit more time, and I think I can scoop it all up as a solid.

5. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

My 100 pound Akbash once stole a raw 5 pound ham..It did not make her very happy. Had to send the wife and kids out for the day while I cleaned up. Never had the dry heaves so many times.

6. four_by_ken

four_by_ken 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    All in a day's work for me. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif You let our dogs out for 20 minutes and they come in and the first second you take your eyes off them they piss and crap on the hardwood floor. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think sonmeones dogs need a little training?
    /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif