Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

i'm alive! / thank you uglychevy383

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by im_2gr82h8, Jul 28, 2002.

1. im_2gr82h8

im_2gr82h8 Registered Member

i\'m alive! / thank you uglychevy383

Just wanted to finially say thanks for him pulling me out in spanaway. I know it's a little delayed, but I think I have a good excuse... (this is the I'm alive part) on the 9th some a@#holes purposly ran me off the road, while I was on my new cbr600f4i (sportbike) straight into a pole that was 6"around. Luckily my head broke my fall. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif wound up tacking out the pole with my head, and totaled my bike. then is the cool part, obviously the guys I was riding with left me for dead, but luckily other people did call 911 and others tried to help me.
    To give an idea of how bad it was, I had to be airlifted to harborview (the only level 1 trauma clinic in the state) and was out for 4 or 5 days. I dont remember anything till anout 6 or 7 days ago. BUt luckily I'm out now (1 month before I was origionaly scheduled /forums/images/icons/grin.gif ) but im still stuck at home for a nother month. So if your wondering I fractured each cheek, broke my nose, massive brain trauma, sprained my wrist, compressed my spine but its ok now. But the good thing is I'm alive, I'm in the less than 1% of people who recover like this mrom this type of accident. after talking with my nerosergins, and reading my chart there were so many things that should have killed me (talking 90%chance or higher) it was scarry. OH, by the way, the detective is still working on the criminal investigation /forums/images/icons/grin.gif that and I wont be back to wheeling for a while, i cant drive for 6 months, and cant ride for 1 year.

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

Re: i\'m alive! / thank you uglychevy383

damn that sucks glad to here your doing ok /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

WOW, glad to hear your alive, hope you start feeling alot better real soon...

4. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

You mean this hole? /forums/images/icons/grin.gif [​IMG]
    Damn Bill, glad to hear your ok, tell tamika if you guys need anything, let me and jennie know ok, 253-351-5003
    I guess the dropping a wheelie on your nuts seems mynute now eh /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif . ya when I was backed up on that hill and i told you i heard that loud grinding and vibe, i snapped 3 of my 4 tranny bolts, and pulled that one half out /forums/images/icons/frown.gif really sukked allmost losing the tranny outta the rig nearly fell out.lol keep me posted on how your doing!!!!! /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

5. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

I hope your recovery keeps going good and those jerks get whats comming to them.

[​IMG]

6. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

dude.. you can still wheel with us.. you can be the picture guy.. they say those "little rascal" bikes go anywhere /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

7. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Dang, great to hear you're OK after THAT! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

8. im_2gr82h8

im_2gr82h8 Registered Member

beleive me, i would have rather dropped 15 more wheelies on my nutts, and have bike back, rather than have been in a coma for 4 days.
    I'm glad/ suprised to hear that you made it home on 3 snapped tranny bolts. I guess that plase is just bad luck for k5's.

9. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Ya, or could have been the finish of something that started in Naches. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif