Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

im all alone

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by purple76pearl, Jan 15, 2003.

1. purple76pearl

purple76pearl 1/2 ton status

im looking for some guys southeast missouri, im in west plains, all my friends are scared to play, or dont have anything, usally cant help me, i need someone close to play with, talk to about probs i have, and maybe even help on a rig some day, this is turning in to a personal add, lol anyone in my area hit me up, when i get the new tranny and cooler installed in prob one month it will be ready for road, i wanna play and im always needing help, any free spirit with over welming energy to help a stranger give me a call, lol thanks guys /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Our group frequents the area. I moved from St. Louis to Columbia, MO but still try to get runs together in Potosi. I also have been wanting to check out Jeremy Nager's place at one of his Mud Bash events. They have rockcrawling!

Keep posting here, we could use a few more Missourians. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif