Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm Baaaaaacck

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MOABDADC22, Jan 23, 2004.

1. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

I\'m Baaaaaacck

After quite some time, I am back in my house and have access to a computer. (Dial up for now................man I miss DSL.)

My life is still in shambles, but things are looking better.

I have had to do alot of soul searching lately and quite honestly, I did not like what I saw. I have had to make many lifestyle changes in order to prove to my wife that I can be the man/husband she deserves.

She is still in Tulsa with my two children, but we are talking and I pray that she will come back so I can prove to her that I can be a good husband.

P.S. If you think the grass is greener with someone else..................think again and think about the consequences of your actions.

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Re: I\'m Baaaaaacck

Best of luck to ya.......i was just down that same road(sort of)3 yrs ago /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif So i know what your going thru...luckily my wife and I got back together, hopefully your does also /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Didn't know you was having problems. Sorry to hear it. I serously hope everything works out for you.

4. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Yeah, we were having problems. I have really taken her for granted in the past few years.

Then, with the recent shooting /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif, I really shut down emotionally with my wife. Problem is.........I turned to another woman. I thought the other woman could give me what I THOUGHT I was lacking in my marriage. Only after being served divorce papers, moving out of my house, watching my wife and two sons move 1000 miles away and breaking up with the other woman, did I realize what I had done and what I had lost. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

good to see your back /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif i hope things get better for you and if you ever need to talk we are always here /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif feel free to pm me anytime /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

sometimes life throws some shitty curveballs your way, and you have to take them for what they are.. glad to hear you're doing what it takes to get back on track (not trying to sound like i know you or your situation), just glad to see someone manning up to their actions/situation and taking care of business /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif good luck and best wishes!

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I hear ya. in June of 96 my wife died. That's when I went off the deep end and into the dope big time. I'm probley not the best person to give advice, but I'd say be honest with her. Tell how the shooting has effected you. Tell her how you now relise how you had took her for granted. It's going to be 10 times as hard to straited out what you've messed up, or it alwas was for me in all my relationships.

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I really shut down emotionally with my wife.

[/ QUOTE ]

My wife's numbero uno complaint with me.

[ QUOTE ]
    Problem is.........I turned to another woman.

[/ QUOTE ]

I look at that as God's way to [darn] with us. It's a challenge that he presents us because it's probably the most tempting for a man and man tends to think with other parts of his body. The ultimate challenge I consider it. That's the psycho in me I guess.

And I couldn't tell ya what I think the percentage is, but while there will be disgrace in failing the challenge, it's just one of those things we must learn from it cause man ain't perfect and it should make the good ones stronger and I know I'm a better person from my failure./forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Just got to pick yourself up and make amends.

Hopefully things will work out for ya. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

[ QUOTE ]
    Problem is.........I turned to another woman.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like pretty much every cop I know. You aren't alone...

10. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

Nice to see you back /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Good luck to ya /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif