Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm Back!!!!...almost

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 55Willy, Mar 30, 2002.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I\'m Back!!!!...almost

Well after much debate on my current vehicle situation, I have deside to come back to GM, I never really left cuz I never sold it,LOL. The vehicle is a 1979 Jimmy. I'm going to ditch the Jeep Cherokee and come back to GM. This rig will be a daily driver so no wacky suspension set ups, bobbed bed or nothing too extreme. I'm going no higher the 4" and I have 33's I can get. All I need for it is to freshen up the interior. I would like to go to 3/4 ton though....MMMmm maybe ditch the top make a soft top, lockers, 1 ton..no wait rockwells.../forums/images/icons/tongue.gif damn addiction,LOL

2. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Re: I\'m Back!!!!...almost

See, this is how it starts...............just a 'little lift'..............next thing you know you got one tons, Detroits and TPI.............../forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

awesome great to have you back /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

LOL, I was already eyeing the 3/4 tons under the willy's and the TBI setting here/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif I would like 3/4 tons cus my friend has some slotted mags and brand new 33's cepeks, plus that way I have a tow rig for the willy's. The jeep could never pull the Willy's.
    I have my 4" blocks still just need 4" fronts....
    and then..
    and then..

5. Heavymetal

Heavymetal 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Cool, how long before its trail ready?

Mike.

6. fr8train

fr8train 1/2 ton status

hehehehe/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif you found your way to the enlightened path........now all we have to do is change that funny log in name of yours /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif.

7. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Trails?? UUummm this is gonna to be my daily driver, the Willy's is for the trails/dunes/ whatever I throw at it,LOL.
    I'm charging the battery, adjust the timing, bolt on the rear bumper and renew the tags. Plus I'll put my stereo back in it.

Why I strayed I have no idea......

8. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Whats wrong with 55Willy????
    better then signing in as " <font color=blue> 1955 Willy's Overland wagon body on a 1977 Blazer Frame with 3/4 ton running gear</font color=blue>
    /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif. besides like I said the Jeep Cherokee could never pull the Willy's..and who knows it may only be short term, then I can get a 87 and up burb with springer suspension, TBI BBC, th400/203/205 60-14 and and and........./forums/images/icons/laugh.gif/forums/images/icons/wink.gif/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif