Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Im Back from Afghanistan....

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by yeild2me, Sep 24, 2003.

1. yeild2me

yeild2me 1/2 ton status

Well, I am back. It really sucks over there. Saw lots of good terrain for 'Crawlin, but with all the mines, blown axles would be the least of your worries. Anyways, I wont be bacl on-line offiacially at the house til next week. I was trying to get caught up to make Dixie, but just to much to get done in such a short time. To all the guys who sent me PM's, I will answer them when I get my elite membership back.

Talk to you soon.

Rob

2. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Right on brother glad to have ya back. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

Welcome back man.

4. BIGRIG

BIGRIG 1/2 ton status

Welcome home! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

5. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Glad your back but I think it's a toss up ...afghanistan or Fayette-Nam. Granted, there aren't any landmines in NC /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

Welcome home. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

Eirc

7. 77Jimmy

77Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Welcome home! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

8. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Welcome Home and good Job man! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

9. steelsoldiers

steelsoldiers 1/2 ton status

Welcome home /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif and THANKS for serving our country!! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

10. atlantak-5er

atlantak-5er 1/2 ton status

Welocme back. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

welcome home /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

12. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

Hope ya blasted some scummos while you were there. My friend Andy is in Iraq, and I can't wait till he comes home. Glad you made it back in one piece. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

13. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

Welcome back! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

14. DPI

DPI 1/2 ton status

Welcome back!

Thanks for serving your country and keeping my family safe! You and devoted Americans like you are the reason why this country is still FREE.

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

15. BOWTIE

BOWTIE 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif welcome home!!! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

16. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

welcome back to the world brother! glad you made it!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

j

17. Glad to hear you are back and safe !! Thanks for watching our back.

SSG Casteel (U.S. Army)

18. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

woohoo /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif welcome home /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

19. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Welcome home bro! I just joined the Marine Corps so I'm sure I'll be in that area this time next year... /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

20. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

Welcome back Rob! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif