Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm Back in the diesel Again...

Discussion in '1982-Present GM Diesel' started by diesel4me, Sep 26, 2006.

1. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Sounds like an old western song huh?...

Since I sold my 2wd 79 C-10,I have only the 82 K20 left!..but I missed the old beast,and the smell of diesel..almost forgot how bad a diesel vibrates the interior parts while driving..BBZZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzzzzz !!:rolleyes:

I didn't miss paying ove 3 bucks a gallon for fuel though,especially now that GAS is only 2.38 a gallon!:doah: --but I did find some diesel for 2.62 a gallon at a place the just re-opened with new tanks,after having shut down earlier this spring due to water getting in the gas tanks!..but they never sold diesel until now,so I should be safe!..

I bribed my friend to give me an inspection sticker--actually it passed fine,but I am going to replace the drag link ends anyway--its getting a bit sloppy in the steering department...and my master cylinder isn't pumping hardly any fluid to the rear brakes,even though it seems to stop OK--that has to be fixed too,so my "BRAKE" light will shut off..a bunch of my dash lights wont light after its long nap since winter ended..and I've got a bit of body work to do OVER,since I left it half done for so long!..sigh..it never ends,does it??....:(