Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

im back now

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by mudhog, Sep 2, 2002.

1. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

well im home now after chasing the elk around since last tuesday didnt get one but saw several and will be going back soon /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

2. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Welcome back.............sorry to hear you got skunked. Anyone in your party harvest one? /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

3. mudhog

no problem we all had fun /forums/images/icons/smile.gif i still have plenty of time to get one /forums/images/icons/smile.gif there was one spike and one cow taken and we saw a few other nice bulls taken but not by any of us /forums/images/icons/frown.gif we did have a few nice bulls come in to our calls but they just would not stay still lol but the rut is just begining so we should have more luck next time

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I hope you ahve some luck. Although you have like 3 weeks left right?

5. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

That is a very polite way of putting it...or you could say did you catch one... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

6. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

'Catch one' - that's what my kids ask...........lol /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

7. mudhog

yes i have 3 weeks left and then i have a second season in mid november till mid december /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

8. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

glad to see you made it back! sorry you didn't get anything! but there is still time left so you will get one next time right!? /forums/images/icons/grin.gif then you could send me some!LOL! i'm not picky so a couple of elk steaks will be nice! /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif
    kelly

9. mudhog

thanks /forums/images/icons/smile.gif when i get one we will be having a big bbq at blue lake your welcome to come down and have some fresh elk with us /forums/images/icons/smile.gif glad to see you got the gears in and everything is working ok now /forums/images/icons/smile.gif see i told you it was easy /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

10. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Same offer goes for me.............I'm going to Eastern Oregon next week elk hunting.............we get one, Blue Lake feast it is! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

11. mudhog

awesome /forums/images/icons/smile.gif good luck to you i hope at least one of us gets something /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

12. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

Were are you going???

13. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Starkey unit over by LaGrande...........near the LaGrande Reservoir (about 1 mile down from it on a creek). Been anywhere near there?

14. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

No not near there. Hunted John Day and Heppner. This year we drew a anything goes tag,(cow, bull or spike) for the Heppner unit. I have not been hunting in about four years because of my back, but I think this year I will find me a stump and plant my a$$ and go.Can't pass up the chance.
    Good Luck to you..... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

15. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

well good luck to you and i will keep my fingers crossed that ya get one! then barbecue it is! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    kelly

16. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

I volunteer to bring the salt-n-pepper /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif