Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm back-we're almost all moved in

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84gmcjimmy, Jun 28, 2005.

1. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Don't know if anyone noticed, but I have been gone since the 23rd.
    My uncle came out, and we moved some stuff on thursday. Then Friday after my 1st exam, we moved a bunch of stuff over. At 6:00 movers came, along with some family friends. Which helped us clean out most of the house (furnature, clothes, etc) until around 10:00. Then after that we spent 2 or so hours sorting through things and moving things around.
    Made quite a few trips back and forth between both houses.
    We only have my mom's office stuff, a couple drawers from dressers, and some stereo equiipment to bring over. PLUS all my junk from the shop.
    We rented this AWESOME trailor from a rental place in town. I think it was 16 feet (probably longer, a bit longer than the blazer) and it had a hydraulic bed! So it lowered probably 8+ inches front up, all the way to the ground. Really neat I thought.
    More updates later..........
    A lot of stressed has left now that we moved in. it took 3 f@#$&^$ing days for shaw (a cable company here) and telus (phone line) to hook up our phone, cable, and internet. So we lived without a phone (we used a cell phone only) and without computer until today.

Anyways I don't know exactly to say. If anyone can host a video I might make a virtual tour thing of the house...corny, yes...but then you guyss can see it.
    Pictures will come later, memory card is full. And we're going back to our old house to bring more things over.

Any questions just ask... i dont know what else to say////////

2. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

good move!

I am glad to hear your happy at the new house and almost done moving in!..I hate moving --since I have 2 trucks I always seem to get roped into helping others move!...

I know you haven't been there long--but have you seen any hot chicks in the new neighborhood yet?? :pimp: :ears: :D :D --winter isn't that far away--better start looking for someone to keep you warm and hand you wrenches while you work on your K5!... :crazy:

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Hey,
    LOL haven't seen anyone worth looking at yet. I met one of my neighboors, some guy in his late 30's maybe 40's. He came out wearing these huge rainboots :haha:

4. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

I've noticed you've been gone Steve :)

Glad to have you back :grin: