Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

IM BACK

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by TheBlazerKid, Apr 9, 2001.

1. TheBlazerKid

TheBlazerKid 1/2 ton status

after along time of not carousing CK5 i am proud to anounce my return!, i got my blazer all together now, dana 60, 14boltFF are in, got my 33's back on with shiny new 15" 8-lugs. just thought id let everyone know that im once again a coloradok5aholic! heres a pic of my beast for you all to check out! [​IMG]

Theres No Replacement for Cubic Inches!

2. 72GMCJIMMY

72GMCJIMMY 1/2 ton status

That is one heck of a cattle guard you got there. I sometimes think I need something like that to keep the road rodents (DEER) out of the radiator. But with a lift you can go over them with minimal damage. All kidding aside, where did you get the fender flares?

3. TheBlazerKid

TheBlazerKid 1/2 ton status

yea that thing has saved my grill and radiator many time (deer hehe), i dont know where the flares came from cause my dad put them on along time ago! and he doesnt remeber where he got them or what kind they are, sorry i couldnt help ya out

1971 K5-built 454,centerforce dual friction clutch, dana 60 front, 14 bolt FF rear, tons of other goodies