Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm BACK!

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by juanblzer, Sep 19, 2005.

1. juanblzer

juanblzer 1/2 ton status

I've been back from Costa Rica since early August but I was waiting for some cash before I paid for my membership.

My trip was very educational. I will need to have my affairs in order and way more money to start my business when I get there. :mad:

SO...
    I still have my truggy's chassis (including axles, 4link coilovers, crossover etc.) and everything but my motor. My new project is ...
    a full bodied k5 "sleeper" 4x4 that can be taken with me to Costa Rica in a couple of years. I'm teaching down in North Phoenix and I actually work on Greenway and Cavecreek Rd. at a school.

This was just for those guys who know me and my situation. I'm buying an 85' k5 from a guy this friday and it's complete with everything (even 1ton axles and corvette tpi (not installed yet). I wont be going to bb05 but... soon very soon....hopefully
    I'll be wheeling again

2. FWP

FWP CRS

Holy Crap :D It's the ever mysterious Juan (The name is Bond... Juan Bond) back from world travels and intrigue :haha: Where's the pics :wink1: Seriously, glad you're back, come up and see us lowlifes here in PV :laugh:

3. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Welcome back Juan!

4. mtnman

mtnman Scrap metal fabricator Premium Member

I cant believe you cut it up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back from places I didn't even know you went to. Call me.