Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

IM BACK !!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by k5king, Mar 27, 2003.

1. k5king

k5king 1/2 ton status

once again i have returned to get my fix ! i've not been able to get here for over a year now and i must say i was shocked to see this place, what little that has been in 10 minutes.
    when i signed up for this site i think there was only about 900 members or less,,,i log on today and theres 12,000 /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif you guy's must be doing something right.
    anyhow,,i just wanted to say hi to everyone i've not gotten to see for a while and i'll be here gettin' my fix once again. off to read the 90,000 new post's in this forum,,ha ha . keep up the good work steve !! you da man

P.S.,,,,,,, I just bought a <font color="purple">JEEP /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif </font> let the flaming begin,,lol
    /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    ,,,i log on today and theres 12,000 you guy's must be doing something right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, when you hit 1000 posts, Steve sends you $100.00 for all the good posts... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif