Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

IM BACK!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by yeild2me, May 31, 2003.

1. yeild2me

yeild2me 1/2 ton status

Man,,,,Sorry I havent posted in a loooonnng time, but I just got back from Combat Diver school for Special Forces in Key West. The school was a go, no-go, go, no-go, then all of a sudden a cadre shows up and said "Go home and pack, we are leaving in 2 hours". no joke. I called my wife on the phone and read off the packing list while I headed to the realator and close on our new house. Since the kids were at daycare, I didnt even get to kiss them good bye!!

Anyways, I am now a combat diver but I leave for SERE school on Monday morn for 19 days /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I hate it that I didnt get to go to Tellico last month, but I will be ready for some action this summer. The new truck is close to being 100 percent done and ready to ROCK!!!

So, what all have I missed??

Rob

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    So, what all have I missed??

[/ QUOTE ]

Z3PR coming with new and inventive ways of misspelling.......
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

congrats /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif good to see you back /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Hey, you didn't miss nothin /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Do a search /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif LOL

(you guys are so harsh to z3pr - it's not like he is Blazerbabe or executioner... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

5. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

Rob,
    I saw you truck friday before the jump. It looks really good. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Cant wait to hook up and talk and maybe I can get some parts from your K5 body if you still have it. I am finally going to work on my 87, pm me when you get back and lets see if we can get a land-line with each other.
    Once again the truck looks great. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Welcome back Rob. I was kinda wonderin what happened to you, but being in the military I pretty much assumed it was something pertaining to that. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Depdog

Depdog 1/2 ton status Author

You missed all kinds of fun at Tellico, not to mention all the other cool trails that are in TN, NC. (not that I have had time to hit them either /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif)

Depdog

8. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Dude!
    We were wondering what happend to you. Figured you got shipped over to Iraq to kick some butt.

Get some pictures up of the truck. Lets see how it's turning out.