Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm bored and at work

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Someone entertain me because I can't get into the chat room from here... I have 4 hours and 50 minutes left of this boringness...

2. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

You could look for free samples of stuff on the intraweb and send them to your friends :)

Free Gum:D

3. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Okay... So there was this one time that I was walking down Santa Monica Boulevard and I saw this dude peddling his wares on the street. I wanted to punch him in the face kinda, but I decided not to because that would be a hate crime. I'm not a hateful person, but sometimes I just like to punch the living crap out of people peddling their wares on the streets of Hollywood. You know what I mean? But anyway. I wanted to visit the local cabaret with my girlfriend, Sara, but she was a little scared about the idea that there would be weird people and smoke and perhaps even a song by techno legend Darude. I tried to sneak her through the door in a burlap sack because she's only 13 years old, but the security guard would have none of that. They said what's in the bag, I said NUNYA and that's when they took me down. I was hog tied right there in Grand Central Station, guys. I couldn't believe the rudeness of those stupid Mounties running around acting like they're all that and a bag of chips. What is this all aboot? That's all they kept saying to me. I couldn't understand it because I don't speak Canadian or anything like that... They took my girl, they took my sack, and they left me hog tied in the middle of Kuwait and all I wanted to do was see some damn drag queens. Is that too much to ask for?

5. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

ok, wait... you have a girlfriend? and she's afraid of wierd people? how the **** does she put up with you? 13? is that legal?

tis just a pad... :D

6. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

Yea, lemme get this straight, you took your 13 year old girlfriend to a cabaret in a burlap sack? Isn't that statutory rape, corruption of a minor, and kidnapping all at once?

Well played, amigo! :thumb: :rotfl:

7. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

dont forget the smoke... aiding in the delinquency of a minor. anything else we can find to charge him with?

8. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

ah, he wanted to see drag queens... that's a least 1 count of gheyness.