Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm bored.......This sux.

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by clarkjw24, Aug 23, 2004.

1. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I\'m bored.......This sux.

We've got to do something. This sitting in the yard looking at my K5 is getting old. We need to plan something that most if not all of us in the southeast can get together and do. Even if we just meet up and get drunk. I'm game for traveling, I don't care at this point but I want to meet the rest of you guys and tell some lies. We can go to Uwharrie or Tellico, or someones private land to wheel and cook out. Hell when is blazer bash lets get a convoy and go to that. I'll haul my POS anywhere. The summer is almost gone and I've only wheeled once with K5ers (it was great) but now I need more. Someone throw out some ideas and thoughts plz. And stock guys don't worry about not being able to do the same as everyone else. I promise we'll leave no man behind. Oh yeah and don't give me this crap about my rig won't be ready. If its not ready that means that your driving something else so hop your butt in it and meet up with the rest. And depending on how you smell I'm sure you'll be able to find a ride with someone wheeling. It doesn't have to be this weekend or even this month but lets plan and do something.

Sorry if I'm out of line but I'm going /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. Mudbug1979

Mudbug1979 1/2 ton status

Re: I\'m bored.......This sux.

It's an Idea. I'd like to meet some more CK5'ers that I read thier questions from time to time and share each others ideas. Won't be too much longer and summer will be gone.

3. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I want to go down to Roanoke Va. and do some wheeling. When Floyd came we spent the weekend there and it was NICE, Mudfrog lives in that area and could give us some info I'm sure /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I am packing up and heading to California in a few weeks. Going to attend some events while I am out there. Wish I was taking the truck with me but oh well. I am game for anything that goes withing the next few weeks. I am all ready making plans to head to McBee SC here in the coming weeks so we can sit around and shoot the crapp for a while when I am there. PAck on up and come out to CA with me. Right now I am planning on going to a few shows in LA and want to head up to Hollister Hills and catch up with a few members from here and check out the landscapse. When is Blazer Bash? Might make it there too while I am out that way. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Guys I may have jumped the gun. After some searching in the Blazer Bash forum, I found this. web page Its not until April of 2005 which is close enough. Everyone needs to post up in this link to let them know that we need this. I think this will satisfy my craving. However we should all still try to do more stuff (or anything at all) together. I just need to wheel and tell lies.

6. ncbloodhound

ncbloodhound 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Guys I may have jumped the gun. After some searching in the Blazer Bash forum, I found this.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I will do what it takes to help with this, but unfortunately, I won't be able to go. Our first baby is due then! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif