Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Im bored to = fun with fire

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by surpip, Nov 4, 2004.

1. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] the last one loaded sideways for some reason /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

2. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

I read the title and said to myself "oh sh!t, here we go" /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

how come that one flame is so big?

4. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

the melted wax got hot enough to catch on fire, hence huge flame out of a little candle

5. backcountry

backcountry 1/2 ton status

The candle underneath preheated the wax causing it to reach the ignition temperature. Now, the "whole ball of wax" is on fire instead of just the wick! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

6. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Haha, I love fire. Except tonight I just ruined the new carpet in my apartment and now I'm going to get charged for the part they have to replace because it's somehow strangely melted. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

7. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

at least you just take pics,my cousin burns the hair off his arms and legs with a cig lighter /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

8. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

man, talk about fun with fire...My cousin is a bit of a pyro, and we were out in the desert riding/camping...but he decides ' I heard this was really cool'-and sets a can of carb cleaner in the fire! He tried to calm everyone down by saying "it won't explode, it shoots a flame out the top" whatever dude, we all kinda hid anyway-wouldn't you know it BOOM!! it blew OUT the fire and send brands everywhere. Lucky nobody was hurt.
    On a similiar note, if you take a standard beer bottle punch some holes in the cap - fill bottle with gasoline, put cap back on (a hole in the cap mind you) shoots a nice 4' flame. Another 'trick' learned in the desert. hehe, beer, fire and gasoline do NOT mix well...the stories I could tell...

9. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

At work I use a giant gas stove. Whenevr I get a chance (7 times a day) and I need to cook something on it, I turn the pot or pan upside down and blow out the pilots. A couple minutes or waiting with the burners cranked and BOOOOOM

10. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

thats funny SH!T /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

It's funny how badly you can engulf yourself in flames with a burst of flame that lasts less than a second

If I get a movie capable digicam I'll get a shot

12. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    the melted wax got hot enough to catch on fire, hence huge flame out of a little candle

[/ QUOTE ]

oooh IC /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

13. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

did someone say fire /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

20 doors..
    1 gas can..
    1 keg...
    not having enuff wood to last the rest of the night, priceless /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

14. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    - fill bottle with gasoline, put cap back on (a hole in the cap mind you) shoots a nice 4' flame. Another 'trick' learned in the desert. hehe, beer, fire and gasoline do NOT mix well...the stories I could tell...

[/ QUOTE ]
    what even more fun is you dig a post hole, put a peeler core in it (green pressure treated post) fill it with gas and light, if it is a clean enough hole, ie: post fits tight in it, it will shoot the post about 3-5 feet in the air, pretty cool stuff /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

15. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

i am an ultimit pyro, i have done far too many things.

you qwant another gas one.

when doing masonary you use a lot of buckits and they get stuck togeather, wedge it open a bit with a screwdriver shoot some gas down throw a match and woooffff, itll shoot the buckits 50 60 feet /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

16. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

lincoln logs....and matches = cool childhood toys! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif