Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

i'm cleaning my garage

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PeteH, Oct 23, 2006.

1. PeteH

PeteH 1/2 ton status

yes..i am attempting to clean my(parents) garage...they have so much crap!!!! like pack rats. worse thing is our trash has been full since last week(trash day after it was emptied i filled it up again) another bad thing the garage door doesnt even work right now.. some springs broke and garge warped and now the mofo is so hard to open even with two people. so i have to walk through the small side door through the walk way fence blah blah to get all the way to the trash out front.
    my goal is to get my truck in there with a working garage
    well i better keep at it.... then my truck building can comense.
    -pete

2. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

i know the feeling, about once a week i have to clear out the "porch" area in front of my side access door, my dad thinks its a neat little place to store things. we wont even get started on the garage that's attached to the house. :eek:

then they complain about how the back garage is cluttered with truck parts, mostly neatly organized, except the 3/4 ton axles, frame, and trans/transfer case for the '92. that reminds me, i've got to call Sky again about the SFA brackets.

3. bigbadchev84

bigbadchev84 1/2 ton status

ummmm.......if the door is not functional how ya gonna get the truck in? piece by piece throught the side door?:haha:

4. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I hit the parents house maybe 2-3 times a month (always PLANNING on working on the trucks...), everytime I get there there is more and more crap piled on my workbench. There is a pile in front of my work bench. and stuff on my welding tables... I have to clean the garage about everytime I get home to do any work. And beings I'm lazy I usually work around it and &itch the entire time about how much junk is in the garage. The welding table urks me the most! :mad: It's usually stuff they buy at Menards or Lowes and it dumped on the welding table because its just inside the back door. I need to get pics and make a for sale post soon, maybe I can afford some new parts to wrap the blazer frame build up!

5. PeteH

PeteH 1/2 ton status

well the my garage is attatched to the house:crazy:

once everything is clean up then i can get to the garage door to fix it.

6. jekquistk5

jekquistk5 Weld nekid Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I'm so glad my parents have enough storage a 30x60 pole barn, a two car garage, and a shed. All the toys forwheelers dirtbikes my 3 38" swampers go in the shed. The two boats go in the polebarn, cars go in the garage, camper is underneath the leanto off the polebarn. All the misc crap goes above the garage to never be seen again. There is still about a 30x30 space left after the two boats are in there tools, etc. Then my g/f dads polebarn is always clean unless there is stuff to be worked on. I guess I'm just lucky

7. PeteH

PeteH 1/2 ton status

well garage is still not clean..i took tons of stuff to the donation place and tons of stuff to the dump..but its still not clean.