Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Im comin to see ya!! Kinda

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by BamBamblazer, Jan 8, 2004.

1. BamBamblazer

BamBamblazer 1/2 ton status

Hey i am coming to visit!! Well kinda, My job that laid me off two weeks ago called and asked if i was ready to come back. So i guess next tuesday i will leave Indiana to head for Fort Worth, Will probobly get there and deliver late wednesday afternoon. Then i have to go to San Antonio on thursday to load a piece of equipment coming back to Indiana. But hey i guess it just boils down to, I am happy that i will be getting a regular paycheck and not unemployment. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey i am coming to visit!! Well kinda, My job that laid me off two weeks ago called and asked if i was ready to come back. So i guess next tuesday i will leave Indiana to head for Fort Worth, Will probobly get there and deliver late wednesday afternoon. Then i have to go to San Antonio on thursday to load a piece of equipment coming back to Indiana. But hey i guess it just boils down to, I am happy that i will be getting a regular paycheck and not unemployment. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

you got room to bring me back a rust free frame also /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif ...... /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif
    Congrats on the job thing!

3. WakeBoard&4X4er

WakeBoard&4X4er 1/2 ton status

if you hit KC let me know we can do lunck or dinner or beer!