Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'M COMING TO AGGIELAND!

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by Bullet, Mar 11, 2004.

1. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

I\'M COMING TO AGGIELAND!

...and in the Jimmy!

I know it's a ways off, but I will be down there for Chilifest, April 2-3. I thought I'd give y'all a heads up and maybe see about meeting up with y'all or anyone from TAMOR /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Anybody wanna meet up?

So it looks like I need to save up about $200 for gas and get a fullsize spare. Anybody got a 38" tire in good condition?

2. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

Re: I\'M COMING TO AGGIELAND!

anyone? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. Nonesuch

Nonesuch 1/2 ton status

not unless you stop to pick me up /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif naw, I am too busy trying to build a truck and help friends finish their's to go anywhere! You should plan to come to the People's Party in Katemcy on Memorial Day. I am sure that you will be able to wheel event though the list is full. You could ride along at minimum.

4. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

I will be up there enrolling for this next fall, but I wont have my truck with me. Yeah just let me know, I will probably get there Friday and stay until Sunday night(april 30,may 1,2). Yeah I cant wait for the chili cookoff its gonna be awesome.

Remington