Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm Completely Astonished

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bigcountryk5, Mar 3, 2006.

1. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

A good friend of mine sent me a video about a week ago, i thought it was just going to be another wierd semi interesting tidbit of crap he found on his neverending internet adventure.....

i have never been more wrong! I am at a loss for words to describe what i have just watched my initial reaction is horrified, but i will let some time pass and watch the vid again before i jump to any conclusions, or form any opinion as to what i choose to take away from this....

I haven't been on the boards doing any posting of late mainly having nothing of significance to contribute, but this i feel should be watched by everybody on the board as i am eagerly awaiting your thoughts.

as i said i haven't been around in a while so if this is already posted material i would like a link to the post so i can gage some other reactions.

so without further ado....http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2023320890224991194

2. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

im a die hard liberal and am completley against are government but what a f8cking load of crock. im sorry but thats the biggest load oh s!t ive ever seen:rolleyes: Yeah, they fired missles seconds milliseconds before the planes hit the building...My buddy sitting next to me just got out of film school and all he did was editing, with videos that out of focus a 2 yr old could edit it differently

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

just watched the whole thing. These things make me wonder if there was foul play. It could all be BS that he's selling. I dont know. But it its true, there are a lot of things like the buildings colapsing, and the little hole in the pentagon that make me scrach my head.

4. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

i want my hour back.

5. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

With the right argumentative skills you can get people to believe in anything, I think you know where I'm going with this

6. CB77GMC

CB77GMC 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

All I can say is alot of Good people passed on that day. But facts are something else went on.

7. Jagged

Jagged 1 ton status

My dad was in DC on 11 Setpember 2001. Saw a low-flying plane run right into where the pentagon should be from his viewpoint, followed by smoke/debris cloud.

If you weren't there, it's easy to say **** like that. They can take their conspiracy theory and shove all of it up their collective asses.

8. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

1) it's "our"...

2) you know that the definition of liberal is: supporter of gigantic government that controls every aspect of your life from whom to tomb.... right?

We agree here... there are more holes in this guys BS than a 500 pound block of swiss cheese.

j

9. Resurrection_Joe

Ironic spelling mistake.....

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I've always wondered why a diehard liberal would participate in an activity that is so victimized by the people they vote for................................

11. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

12. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Some of it doesn't actually need to be edited, just misrepresented. I watched and actually measured on my screen where he showed the multiple angles of the second plane and the flash before it hit. Unless the plane shrunk, the flash is the fuselage hitting the building. I think shadows hid the actual impact and the different shape of that part of the fuselage made it appear like the nose was not in contact with the building, when in fact, if you measure the nose-to-wing lengths of the fuselage, it would have to suddenly have shrunk to not contact the building where he said it wasn't contacting it.

Besides, when you're intentionally crashing a plane, why fire a missile into where you're going to crash it?? If the destruction of the plane crash alone isn't enough, and it's necessary to use explosives, wouldn't it be easier to hide them in the fuselage and detonate them on impact than it would be to rig a missile onto the plane then launch it in broad daylight? That would be a pretty stupid and needless mistake for such an otherwise well-orchestrated conspiracy...

Can I have my hour back?

13. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

It must really suck to hate your own country that much...........:dunno:

14. Resurrection_Joe

I heard the Canadian government just GIVES you pancakes everymorning along with government mail.

15. Jagged

Jagged 1 ton status

Oh yeah, how do you rig missiles and a fire control system up on a passenger jet?

16. bigcountryk5

well aside from the obvious agenda laiden crap and all... there were some points made that could be further explored completely disregarding all the video "evidence"(term use loosely) and moronic narration there are some things i think are over looked not that they point to some Government out to get us conspiracy, but just some things i think could be better explained and if there is no explination then i would like that said these are things i've wondered about long before seeing this amatuer video. Why can't the people who were there agree in some hugely general way even on what took place??? there just questions i have is all and there seems to be an abundance of easily explained generalized answers that could if you change a word here and there be an explination for anything..

oh well i guess everyone has their mind made up which is fine, i just know i didn't watch it take place with my own two eyes with nothing but air in between myself and the event so i will always be somewhat curious. Just thought i'd see what other poeple thought, I think about that day alot it seems like people are forgetting about it to fast or to eager to forget it.

17. bigcountryk5

you are making a gigantic assumption about how i feel about My(our) country i say our because i know you have duel citizenship......

I am currently deciding on what branch of OUR military i may be joining and what direction i plan to head my life in so i would greatly appreciate it if you could keep your once valued opinions to yourself with regard to MY patriotism

18. Can Can

My biggest issue with the vid so far(I'm 30 minutes into it) is that the dude uses A LOT of bystander quotes and sound bites to prove or disprove things. As a guy who interviews bystanders after incidents, I know for a fact that 97% of people really have NO CLUE about what they "see" at any given time. A HUGE majority of people are very poor witnesses. I'm sure the LEOs here will agree with me.....

I'll keep reporting inconsistencies as I go along.......

19. Can Can

I was talking about the guy who filmed the vid, you big dummy!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: Relax, brother, it's all good!!! :thumb:

20. Jagged

Jagged 1 ton status

Whoa whoa.....

Calm down gentlemen.

How do you know can-can was directly speaking about you?