Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm deploying, sorry I haven't been posting....here's a brief so long

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Troopie's Tonka, Feb 10, 2003.

1. Troopie's Tonka

Troopie's Tonka 1/2 ton status

I\'m deploying, sorry I haven\'t been posting....here\'s a brief so long

Dear Fellow CK 5ers,
    I want to first apologize for not keeping myself up to date on CK5 or posting. I was given less than a month to move my wife and take care of all of my finances and obligations. I will be leaving before the first sunny day of March. Don't know how long, 6-12 months or more, depends on Saddam.
    I also want to mention that the support and gratitude that you all give to the service members of our nation gives me a great sense of pride, Americanism, and patriotism. Too many civilians tend to frown on our mere existence, and spit in our face. Fu$k them. It is a lot worse around military towns. They want our money on payday, then when we are broke, they hate us again. Oh well. At least one day I will be able to say that I served and they didn't.
    Update- I broke my truck on New Years day and haven't had the chance to fix it yet. I will fix it when I get back. I blew out the ring and pinion. I opened up the diff and it was spittin out teeth worse than a drunken beat up redneck. Anyway, I look forward to gettin back on when I return!!!
    SGT Samuel N. Freeland
    U.S. Army
    31F- Network Switching Systems Operator
    /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. Highlander

Highlander 1/2 ton status

Re: I\'m deploying, sorry I haven\'t been posting....here\'s a brief so long

Good luck to you, Sorry I don't know what else to say /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Take care, have fun, remember to Duck /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif We'll still be here when you get back.

Eric

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Thank you.

I'll put ya up on the list in the Non 4x4 forum.
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

4. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

I see people with stickers on their cars saying "ATTACK IRAQ? NO WAY" or some crap like that, and i just want to ask them if they got a better solution to deal with Physco. ive been thinking about joining the service myself dunno yet, Give em hell, and, good luck.................

5. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

stay safe and think of all the new crap that be out when ya get back /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. GM Man

GM Man 1/2 ton status

Good luck, and if anyone gives you and crap for serving, just smack them in the mouth and tell them to shut the F*@K up! I just got out of the Navy after 5 years and Im glad I served!

Good Luck and Thanks!

7. tyger25

tyger25 Registered Member

Just wondering if you can tell where you are going? I've been over here for 8 months on a 90 day tour! I'm ready to go home, but no end in sight.

8. DukeBoy88

DukeBoy88 1/2 ton status

Give'em Hell Troopie.

and Thank You /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

9. bee32

bee32 1/2 ton status

Take care and be safe over there. I just got back myself and know what you are talking about with the locals. Givem hell! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif God Bless Brother. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

10. dleroy43

dleroy43 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Well Ill be heading that way probbly next week aswell we put our trucks on the boat two weeks ago

btw Iam also a 31F what switch you working in?
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

11. Troopie's Tonka

Troopie's Tonka 1/2 ton status

I run a SEN for the 93 Signal Brigade

12. K5Psycho

K5Psycho Registered Member

i turn 18 on friday i got regristration done for that
    GIVE EM HELL

13. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Good luck, Take care. And Thank you /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

14. dleroy43

dleroy43 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

If you stop in ramstien GE, which you probly will on your way south, go out to the next exit and pick up the parts for your /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif come over and you can use my internet while your there
    Dco 32nd SIG BN LEN07
    /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

15. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

wow, Agusta, GA huh? i have a friend Nick Fleck who is in the army in georgia, maybe agusta, not too sure where but there is a WINN ARMY HOSPITOL there and he's deploying soon also /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Best of luck to the two of you and come home safely. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

16. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Good Luck!!! Kick some Arse!!!

17. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Good Luck!!! Kick some Arse!!!

18. Sparky87k5

Sparky87k5 1/2 ton status

Take care of yourself, and thanks for "steping up to the plate" /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. Having served 6 years for Uncle Sam I know the prices you pay and all about those military service towns. You've got my admiration and if you're ever up my way, I'll gladly buy you a cold one, or two or three./forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

19. 84CUCV

84CUCV 3/4 ton status Premium Member

Take Care and go kick some ass!!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif Mike