Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm Done

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by 79Stomper, Sep 28, 2005.

1. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Well after alot of debate and thinking about it, I am not going to build another truck any time soon. I love the sport but the next few years are going to be really busy and well I can only transfer 1 or 2 vehicles to Hawaii when I go. I figured with the money I don't put into another truck I will be debt free in no time at all. I might get back into shooting sporting clays but that is going to be about the extent of it.

I will be lurking around here for a few more weeks and then I am off to serve in the War on Terrorism. I have made alot of good friends here and if any of you ever need anything from me you know how to give me a call.

Thank you all for your support and advice when needed and keep the shiny side up out there.

2. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Well its been fun thats for sure. All I know is that you need to bring your ass down here and I'll throw some steaks on the grille and we'll down a few before you leave. You don't have to have a rig to enjoy the sport. You've always got a spot to ride with me and a few others on here. Hell, in a few months I'll have a second wheeler ready you can thrash if you want. :eek1:

3. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Who are you kidding, this stuff is like crack - you can't put it down and walk away. :doah:

Regardless, whenever you head over to my neck of the woods be sure to let me know so we can get together. :waytogo:

4. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

If you're up this way sometime, stop by and ya cann borrow one of mine. Can't drive but one at a time..................hmmmmmmmmm, full scale RC Blazer.............hey,:eek: that might work!!!

Anyway, take care and keep in touch. If you get by Barber's Point NAS, send me a photo. I was there TDY.

5. Jishory

Jishory 1/2 ton status

never knew you but thank you for your service! :usaflag:

6. Inu-Hanyou1776

Inu-Hanyou1776 1/2 ton status

*Snaps to attention and gives salute. Then breaks out singing the Marine Corps. Hymn.*

May the Lord keep you safe, and send some of those terrorist baddies to where they obviously WANT to go, straight to Hell!

7. 79Stomper

(Caveblazin) hmmmm I wonder if I was the first one to addict you to this crack of a sport. I remember you always looked at my blazer when we were at 3/6 together..... LOL I know you had one before but I like to think I was the one who got you addicted to the blazer craze!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun over there dude wish I could take this deployement with you I know we would have a blast. Who knows my unit may get called to go back over there. WHO KNOWS!! SEMPER FI BROTHER!!

8. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

WTF Spence got your log in info?

9. 79Stomper

(caveblazin) LMAO!!! James let me use his temporarily until I get mine back online. I am back in the Blazer business for now LOL...