Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

im drunk and have a qeustino

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by thatK30guy, Dec 31, 2005.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

deleted

Last edited: Jan 3, 2006
  2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

this may sound like the dumbest thing ever but... wait it out. theres no need to run to the arms of anthoer girl just yet.

what I would do...and should have myself,LOL is to just mention to this other lady that you do have feelings for her (weather it be lust or drunken horneyness..is that a word) and see what she says.

after my ex g/f and I split i basicly screwed the next chick who talked to me cause of how hurt i was from my ex.. she didn't deserve it so i told how i felt and that was over a year ago. haven't seen or heard from either of em since...

3. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

I say go for it. Aint no harm in talking to her and develpoing a frendship.

4. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

TOUGH LOVE is what ya need.......no disrespect meant,,,,but,,,

Dude you know me. I say suck it up, try to smile,**** her off, forget about her ass bro,,go for the gold, go somewhere and pick the hottest gal in the entire place and go for it.Shut the hurt down!!!!!!!! Its done, dead, and over. YOU WERE FINE BEFORE SHE WAS THERE, and youl be fine withought her, because by the description, she diddnt love you anyway,once the cheating starts thats it,,, COLD AS ICE,,, so, if she dosent care for you,,,why in the SAM HELL should you care for HER???? Besides, theres someone else waaaay better and , sweeter, and geinuine,,and hotter than she ever was, waiting for you out there somwhere right now!!!!!!! ( trust me, i see chick after chick DAILY in my biz that are single and fresh looking for mate:D ( DONT DRIVE TONIGHT THOUGH IF YER DRUNK)

PUT your foot down!!!!!! You dont deserve this!!!!!!!! I know it hurts, but, another woman, will change your whole perspective. People chance, feelings change, things fall apart, and you arent the only one bro! Once you meet and hang with a chick who is your freind,,, there will be a whole new avenue of things for you:D

You can bring her around your ex an flaunt it too, just to rub it in lol. :haha:

You might do like i did one time, and cry it out for a while, until you feel like a pussy for crying,,, and realize you are free, i say your dream princess is out there right now just waiting for you dude. Go and say hello to some girls, take them out and have fun, they are all over the place,,,,, NEXT!!!!!

Also, did you ever feel like she just wasnt the one for you, and you just diddnt like her????:D Ill bet you did, so evidently she wasnt right for you to begin with. Be alone for a while,let the pain take its course,,after a while,, youll find someone new. Because you 2 will always have the cheating thing, always, and it aint ever gonna be ok again between you, trust me, crash and burn her. Take you half from there, and roll.

Hell, my WIFE is FROM KANSAS,:haha: you know this,,, there plenty of good natured country gals down there!!! Come on man!!! With me, being in california, i dont like these fake girls from here, so i married a country girl lol. :haha: You can pm me if ya need help man, ill help ya!!!

Jacob

5. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

This sounds like a plan too Wes, either way,,there are SOOO many ways to handle this,it could be a POSITIVE thing , but you just cant see it right now because of the pain, be strong , play the feild, be selective, and dude, ANY guy can get ANY gal, find the one you want and swoop on her when you do like an eagle :D ,,

also, you could screw a fat chick easy score just to get her flushed from your system for now, i can say i am probobly guilty of that:haha:

you can kick them out afterwards too lol , because there used to it by now :haha: :D

6. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

Wes, patience man, patience. if you look up my latest thread titled "Oh Yeah" you'll see a pic of smiling me and an obviously happy young lady. she's going through a similar situation right now, and rather than become the "other guy" i'm just waiting it out. i started chasing her about 8 1/2 years ago, and pretty much wrote her off about 2 1/2 years ago when she got married. she's back, and obviously reciprocating feelings now. so until things cool down, i'm just playing possum. she knows how i feel, i know how she feels, and its understood that we're going to wait. just let this new lady know what you're thinking, and that you want to wait out the divorce before really making a move. if she's interested, she'll stick around. in the meantime, there's absolutely no reason not to make a friend, and have a good time with her. Heinz is right, "good things come to those who wait."

7. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

nuthin but great advice being handed out in here!

8. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

Wait it out.....they go chase the tail.

9. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Put a tennis ball under your armpit.........

10. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

I think Can Can is the only other fruitcake around here. I wish you two a very productive... experience? :dunno:

11. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

It's been almost a year since my breakup and divorce and I still haven't been with another woman. I've been on one date that went nowhere.

After a year I am still trying to sort out my head and figure things out.
    I have good days and bad ones and being alone and no one to share the holidays with was kinda hard.
    But the way I see it is I always manage to find another future ex and am just waiting it out and letting it take its course.
    Right now I am just trying to forget to remember, but when you have been with someone for a long time that isn't so easy, even if it all went to sh*t, ended badly and there is a shload of evil thoughts running around in yer head.

It's a sh*tty thing to have to go through but you seem like a man with a good heart and will get through it eventualy.

Here's to a better year.
    Ron

12. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

Call her up and talk to her. You can learn alot about a person over the phone. Take your time and make sure what your motivations are concerning this woman. Are you just trying to fill and empty spot in your life, or are you really interested in this woman? Its not fair to either of you, if you are just rebounding. I wish you the best, either way it falls. I've been there 3 times, and it never gets easier.
    Its tough being alone this time of year, even with family around. Hang in there and life will get better. The true test of a person is how we deal with failure, not sucess. Good Luck Buddy!!!

13. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Hammer that clammer....

14. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Good advice.:waytogo:

15. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

I cant beleive what i posted in this thread , Wes,as i was very drunk at the time, and it was new years. If i said something that pissed you off i diddnt mean to, i was trying to help you in my way, but sometimes my way isnt the best way, as i do things backwards sometimes.:crazy: Good luck man.

16. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

wes... I sent you some words via pm...

rise above the wrongs done against you and be true to yourself,,, you know the right path.... wait... and be free when you are fully available for another human being... until then you would never be satisfied pursuing while chained where you are right now

steer clear of alcohol.... it only makes everything worse.... and it is NO friend

I think we all feel for you,,, and many of us have been,in some way, where you are.... divorces are never happy,,,, never satisfying,, aand someone always gets the raw deal....
    c

17. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Wes, now it's my turn.
    There is alot of good advice here and would have to agree,
    wait it out bro. Don't put yourself and her into the same hole as your X.
    I feel it's better to make your ex look bad and yourself look good.
    A peice of a$$ isn't worth your reputation <sp?> :shame: .
    Since you don't want the other gal to hook up with some else before you get your chance, talk to her. If she has any interest in you, tell her the truth.
    I'd tell her I like her and wanted to have a chance to get to know her but that your hands are tied right now and you don't want to bring her into it.
    You can always go out with her and other friends so it doesn't seem like a date to everyone else. Just don't do anything with her even if the chance comes up. Tell her you CAN'T! She will think more of you because of it.
    If all else fails, just remember that the older you get, the more women will want you. Hell, after my mom past away, I couldn't belive all the women that wanted my dad :eek1: . Don't just settle, the right one will come.
    Oh! and you can always offer the sweet single girls in town cheap auto repairs :D

18. R77K10

R77K10 Banned

yall worry too much about hooking up and whatever

waste of time

good luck

19. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

And reading stupid pointless posts from months ago isnt wasting time?

20. broc944

broc944 1/2 ton status

I want the last 15 seconds of my life back.