Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'M FURIOUS!! **UPDATE!!**

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by thatK30guy, May 10, 2002.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I\'M FURIOUS!! **UPDATE!!**

This is a quote off a private message I just got today.
    <blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Hey im really interested in this combo but I have to tell ya that Ive read some stuuf saying that you didnt make good on some deals! Im gonna get a th400/205 but how do i know that youll send me the goods once i send you the money?

<hr></blockquote>
    I'm not naming who sent me this PM, but I want to tell him/her and everyone else that I'm furious to read something like this. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

I have replied back to this person asking where they had read such info about me "not making good on my deals." /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

What I want to ask everyone else here is, have I done anything wrong with any deals on this site with anybody else to where someone else should be concerned to doing business with me?

I have also been known to even spend my own hard earned cash to give away and ship other odds and ends to other members without taking a dime from them. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif Ask around, you will find out.

Whether this person is misinformed about whoever he is talking about, this type of message deeply disturbs me. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

I can truly tell anybody that I have never missed shipping a part to them. I have never been late either. I have never done anything like 1huge1ton nor anybody like him.

Anybody else want to let me know what the hell is going on here that I have a reason to worry about doing business with this person?

2. 88K5Jimmy

88K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Re: I\'M FURIOUS!! My own rant!

I'll back thatK30guy. He is a good person and I had a good purchase from him as well as good technical info as well. Hey Wes, did you ever get that pic of a grinded CV joint? How are your computer problems going?

Thanks
    Ross

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I'm now at my in-law's typing this. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

I got my hard drive back two days ago, but after hooking everything back up, I can't dial in because I don't have the phone number to my ISP. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

I tried to call them today and no one answered. I drove by there today and they were closed for the day. I'm gonna see if I can reach someone at home to get their number and hopefully be back online at HOME sometime this weekend. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

Once I can get back online at HOME, I can get you the pic ASAP. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

4. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

I think (hope) there is just confusion over the K30 and 1 ton in the names.

I have never purchased anything from Wes, but I wouldnt hesitate a moment to do so if the need arises.

5. fr8train

fr8train 1/2 ton status

What!?!?!?! WES IS A STANDUP GUY AND HAS BEEN HERE FOR LONGER THAN I HAVE BEEN OR CAN IMAGINE. HE ALSO DOES SOME D@MN GOOD WORK REBUILDING AND SHIPPING AXLES AND OTHER STUFF. Now this maybe just a innocent thing/misunderstood joke but we all know about people getting the shaft ....... and it aint this guy whos doing it.

6. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I'v had the luxury of doing business with Wes. He had bought a skid plate off of me and I in return bought a driveline off of him. No problems no complaints..I will GLADLY buy from him in the future.

7. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Wes is one of my favorite member's on this site...

8. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

I'd be willing to bet your name just got mixed up with the "other" one ton guy that had the week long thread about business dealings. People just need to pay more attention to posts likely....

9. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

Hell, I had Wes send me parts and he did not charge for the part or shipping.

10. SCOOBYDANNN

SCOOBYDANNN 1/2 ton status

Thats rediculious. ive dealt w/ Wes on 2 occasions---and both occasions were what a deal should go like. there must be a mistake.

11. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i have not done buisness with wes but i would if he had parts i wanted and would not even think twice i have seen one of the axles that wes sent out Frank(blazzingor) got it it was awesome painted in a wood crate wes built and looked like it was brand new wish mine lookwd half as nice lol wes is a good guy and is very trustworthy if he says he will ship to you he will you can trust his word /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

12. BorregoK5

BorregoK5 1/2 ton status

Wes, your a stand up guy! That person who PM'd you was sadly mistaken and misinformed!

13. Butch

Butch 1/2 ton status

Wes is a crook,

NOT!
    All I know of you Wes is you are a very stand up guy. I hope to get to meet you one day and wheel together.

14. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

I like Wes too. He's a super guy!!!!/forums/images/icons/wink.gif

I hope the person in question reads this thread and sends you an apology, brother.

15. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

HELL AFTER READING ALL THAT IT JUST MAKES ME WANT TO BUY SOMETHING FROM YA.
    HEY MAN DON'T LET THAT CRAP BOTHER YA. YOU KNOW WHAT KIND OF GUY YOU ARE AND NOW WHAT OTHERS THINK ARE YOU. SO FOR THE GUY OUT THERE TALKING SMACK F*%KEM FEED THEM FISH HEADS. ALSO TELL HIM THAT HIS TRUCK IS SO WEAK IT COULDN'T PULL A SICK WHORE OFF A GREASED SH*T POT.
    P.S. CAN'T BLAME YA FOR BEING PISSED.

16. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Blasphemy! I can't say enough good things about how I was treated when I contracted Wes to build me a 14 bolt - the thing had all new everything, looked like it came from a friggin' axle factory (better in fact), was on time, and the communication was outstanding. Holy crap, whoever this guys is, get the facts straight.

17. BIGJ

BIGJ 1/2 ton status Author

Wes is definitely a stand up guy. I have never bought a single thing from him, but I read a lot of posts from parts he has for sale, and his posts in general. He is THE GUY to get 1 ton stuff from, and I have never seen or heard of one bad post about his service, or him not making good on a deal.

Yeah, I don't know him, but it ain't right to spread bad things about a guy that seems to go out of his way for everyone on this board.

So, what's the deal with "I heard you didn't make good on a deal, and how do I know you'll send the money, blah, blah....."
    Who got the bad deal? Never saw one single "I got screwed by K30 guy" post. If he didn't care about his customers, he wouldn't have made this post in the first place.

BIGJ

18. 1 FN HI K5

1 FN HI K5 1/2 ton status

This guy is a good guy. Wes thanks for the spindles( very nice shape) Anyway lets go to southwest airlines where friends fly free and take care of this problem. Later <font color=red> 1 FN HI K5<font color=black>

19. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

ill back you wes...i did my 3/4 ton swap with tech info and parts from wes and it went off without a hitch...he even had the rotors turned before he shipped em out

Later

20. 79Beast

79Beast 1/2 ton status

Wes, If I was you, I'd be smiling right now. Lots of people stood up for you.....many who had not met you. That says good things about you.