Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

im gettin old.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by eightyone, Aug 15, 2004.

1. eightyone

eightyone 1/2 ton status

im only gunna be a teenager for a few more days /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif. AHHHHHH. real life just snuck up on me. i just realized i am an adult. ill be going to werk 6 days a week at 6 in the morning for a very long time. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

2. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Soon you will be able to drink beer and go to bars and night clubs legaly.

3. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

You won't be an adult for at least a few more years. 20 is still pretty dang young... You have to work 6 days a week? You got the wrong job, that's not work, it's slavery.

4. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

Join the Fire Dept, and only go in a couple of times a week. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. eightyone

eightyone 1/2 ton status

i werk construcion for my dads company, hopefully someday ill take it over, and ill only have to werk a few days a week liek him...but i never went to college, so i guess my options are limited.

6. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Ahhh... I remember being a teenager... years ago. About 4 years ago to be exact.

My dad always told me time goes too fast, so enjoy it while you can. I'm already seeing it go too fast.

I'm still a kid though. Most adults I know are, too.

7. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

sucker! haha /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

naa im trying to revert back to growing up years, getting too damned close to scarey years /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

the years start flying at ab]out 20, faster and faster each year too, its insane, so watch out! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

8. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    sucker! haha /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

naa im trying to revert back to growing up years, getting too damned close to scarey years /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

the years start flying at ab]out 20, faster and faster each year too, its insane, so watch out! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

AH SH!T /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif I'm how old now /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

9. 4X4HIGH

4X4HIGH 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    the years start flying at ab]out 20, faster and faster each year too, its insane, so watch out!

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, i've been out of school for 20 years now. I guess i'm the one who's getting old. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

10. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Youngster /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. eightyone

eightyone 1/2 ton status

someone once told me "your only as old as you feel" so i guess you guys are right, i just feel liek im gunna have to grow up soon. but i still enjhoy watching cartoons, and riding my bmx bike, so maybee i will never grow up /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif