Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm goin' 8 lug!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Ryan B., Sep 21, 2002.

1. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I\'m goin\' 8 lug!

So today for $100 i got me a 14 bolt FF with 3:73's (gears i'm running right now) and it's open. Gonna throw a locker in it and disk brakes...Starting to shave it. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
    Probally gonna get some 4:56's and re-gear the front.
    OR find a D60/forums/images/icons/grin.gif!

Keep your eyes out for any Dana 8 lug front parts for me!

IT's still gonna be a while... frontend parts, rims, tires.... and redo spring perches and shock mounts... My goal is to be running 8 lug before DuneRunner.... HE's had like a 6 month head start with his 14ff! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

YEEEEEEEHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Re: I\'m goin\' 8 lug!

Dibs on your 12-bolt! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Way to go man...it's a royal PITA to get everything sorted out when going 8-Lug, but once you see your truck with that stuff under it......it's all worth it! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

3. DuneRunner

DuneRunner 1/2 ton status

Ouch Quit it...Ouch Quit it...Ouch Quit it...
    (Bart Simpson Style)

You don't have a girlfriend so you will most likely finish before I do. (DAMN)

TOmorrow I'm going to be swinging by a small J-yard in the area and bring a 12er...(fingers crossed)

I'm up at my cabin now...SO I'm going to be looking for 8Lug parts. YOu know it sometimes only takes a case of Beer to get parts up here. SO Good luck to you Ryan B. GOOD LUCK. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Congrats BRO. (where was the guy located in FreakMont?)

4. 4X4HIGH

4X4HIGH 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Dwayne is the same guy I bought my D60 from off of High St. I told Ryan about him having the 14 bolt for sale.