Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm going on a trip to Vegas and I'm bringing my.....

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by foxman, Feb 25, 2004.

1. foxman

foxman 1/2 ton status

I\'m going on a trip to Vegas and I\'m bringing my.....

Just thought I'd ask around, I have to fly so I can't bring the K5... What is a must do for a first time Vegas visiter? Taking the GF for spring break and want to show her a good time. I'm an off roader at heart and she loves horses. Other than gambling the days and my $$$ away, what is there to do to make the vacation one to remember. Also if anybody's got some tips on where to eat, gamble and hang, please feel free to give advise..

Thanks, hope to bring back enough money to buy that CK5 membership!

Jeremy

(Foxman)

2. djsblaze

djsblaze 1/2 ton status

Re: I\'m going on a trip to Vegas and I\'m bringing my.....

Well, Vegas is all about personal tastes. I prefer to gamble at New York New York, I just like the atmosphere and have had a lot of luck there. They seem to have more "1 deck" black jack tables, and thats a selling point for me. Since your going to be there on spring break, I dont know if this even applies, but its better to gamble during the week, or during the day on the weekends. The minimum bets are lower, and more single deck tables. For fun, I'd go to Cheetah's. Its a really raunchy strip joint, with lotsa girls, but I doubt your GF would like it much. Have fun out there, and dont carry your wallet in your back pocket.

3. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

aspirin, $$$, antidepressants so for after you lose it all /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

AND DON'T GET MARRIED!

4. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

do yourself and your girlfriend a big favor and turn that plane around /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    vegas sucks. if your looking for a fun place to go for spring break head down to lake havasu its only 2 hours away from vegas and thats where we go every year. there is a big rock crawling run its a lot of fun and you guys can tag along with us /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif also the weather is in the 80s so we bring down the boat to. cant beat it.