Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Im going Smaller Sale - Lots of good parts

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Mudzer, Jan 6, 2004.

1. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

I need to get rid of a few parts to pay for new projects on my rig. Im installing an S10 cab on my frame so all my fullsize sheetmetal must go as well as anything that fit the Blazer like bumpers and such. Buyer responsible for shipping costs via UPS or FedEX Freight from my Zip Code of 65202. I do not have time to meet you other than just ouside the Columbia, MO area if you want to drive to get these parts. Pics coming soon.

Front Tube Bumper Bent by BIGJ and welded by me. Prerunner style bumper with winch plate - just like the bumpers sold by 4x4 Iron. <font color="blue">$250</font> plus shipping. - <font color="red"> SOLD </font>

Rear Tube Bumper Built by BIGJ, it has a receiver hitch built in, bedside/taillight protection. Bumper is just like Steve Fox's! - just like the bumpers sold by 4x4 Iron. <font color="blue">$250</font> plus shipping. <font color="red"> SOLD </font>

Front Bumper: I will add some tubes to this bumper prior to shipping. There are two that go from the prerunner hoop down to the side near the bend, then there are two going from near the bend down to the side frame mounting plates. This is to add strength to the bumper when bouncing off trees!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rear Bumper:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pair of Doors Non Power doors complete with glass and door panels. Door and door panel color is light blue. Come with Mirrors. <font color="red">SOLD</font>

Truck Tailgate in good shape some dents on the inside - complete with linkage to convert your K5 to truck style tailgate. <font color="blue">$30</font> lowered price for holes drilled (forgot) <font color="red"> Sale Pending </font>

D60 Ubolts Stock Dana 60 Ubolts. <font color="blue">$10</font>

Dual Battery Tray - This is one of the battery tray's out of an M1008 I had a while back. Complete - holds two batteries on one tray atop the fender well. <font color="red">SOLD</font>

<font color="red"> UPDATE </font> Added more parts:

Roller Fairlead for winch <font color="blue"> $35 </font>

Maroon colored Console <font color="blue"> $20 </font>

Factory Oil Cooler - needs new lines. Filter adaptor, cooler and brackets. <font color="blue"> $25 </font>

Summit Air Cleaner 14" dropped base air cleaner needs a new filter - other was smashed in my storage! This is just the base and top. Chrome and was installed for about 2 days. <font color="blue"> $10 </font>
    <font color="blue"> The parts below will be available after the tub is removed:</font>

Power Doors - Doors with power windows and locks. Drivers door has a dent in the door. Small rust holes on the very corner of these doors. No door panels will be included. Switches are included. Glass included as well as mirrors. <font color="blue">$40</font>

Gray Velour rear seat has some dirt spots that could be cleaned up. In great shape otherwise. <font color="blue">$30</font>

Dented and tweaked tub This tub has an S&amp;W Roll Cage installed and a good dash pad/gauges etc. I am giving theBigdaddyof2 first dibs on the Tub with Cage as well as my ripped Soft Top setup. I promised this stuff to him a while back. If he defaults, I'll give this stuff away to someone else. He will owe me one big mammy hoe from downtown St. Louis for this one! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. K1Orion

K1Orion 1/2 ton status

Re: Im going Smaller Sale - Lots of good parts *DELETED*

Post deleted by k2orion

3. 88 jimmychanga

88 jimmychanga Registered Member

4. outlaw612

outlaw612 1/2 ton status

What kind of shape are the manual doors in? Im interested if theyre not rusty.

5. thebigdaddyof2

thebigdaddyof2 1/2 ton status

One big mammy hoe from downtown East St. Louis coming up!!

Can you figure shipping on the tub, soft top and cage in case I can't get out there soon??
    heh,heh,heh

6. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Does the front bumper fit an 8274 or lay down style winches?

7. Mudzer

The manual doors are in perfect shape - no rust or dents. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Mudzer

Can you give me dimensions on the 8274 and I will check. I believe it will work with either. I did not dill the winch plate, so you could install a plate for the 8274 on the front if you wanted.

Right now there is one person who PM'ed me about the Bumpers who has first dibs. Im getting pics this evening. These are shippable. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. DPI

DPI 1/2 ton status

8274 dimensions /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[​IMG]

10. Mudzer

Daniel, good pic but do you have side view dimensions as well? Thanks! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

I want my damn doors back. do you have room to store them till I can get down thataway?

Also, nice price on the bumpers...if I hadn't already bought my materials to make some, I'd be all over that like a duck on a june bug. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

12. Mudzer

Hey you better hurry up with the cash then maaan. I need monaay to get started on my project. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. DPI

DPI 1/2 ton status

Here are some measurements from a bud of mine. Not sure if it will help or not but here you go.

[ QUOTE ]
    Realistically, 10" is what would be needed from front to back. The winch
    itself is 8 1/2" deep but an extra 1" would be needed to allow room for the
    power cable that route behind the motor.

[/ QUOTE ]

14. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

On mine, I have 9.5" from the front of my winch plate(which is 1/2" thick /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif )to the closest body part...i have about 3/8" gap between the drum support and the body /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

My winch is a 8274

15. outlaw612

outlaw612 1/2 ton status

Can I paypal the money now and pick them up in a month or so?

16. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

Did you get my pm?

17. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

PM sent on battery tray

18. Mudzer

I'll get pics for you when It warms up. They are packed away pretty good. Yes, I accept Paypal neilandpam@toast.net

They are kept inside out of the weather so they should be fine.

19. Mudzer

Replied to PM's. Getting pics tonight of the bumpers and tailgate.

20. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

looks like outlaw is taking the doors....dammit. a day late and a dollar short again. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif