Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

im gonna get beat

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by k5blazer85, Jan 12, 2005.

1. k5blazer85

k5blazer85 Registered Member

i think i might buy a ford (GASP) only because i really need somethin else to drive untill i get my blazer fixed, and because i want somethin i can throw my 35's on for now and beat the snot out of. but no worries, i would never dream of gettin rid of my blazer. i love CHEVY way to much to part with her. and im only gonna keep the ford till my truck is fixed.

2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

you COULD always buy another blazer or pickup, or suburban or hell you could walk???

i would rather push a chevy then drive a ford!!

3. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

If you'd rather push a Chevy than get where you need to go in a Ford, be my guest, I sure wouldn't.

I have 3 Chevys, and I drive a Ford every day, and at the end of the month I'm going to order a new Dodge truck.

Brand loyalty is stupid.

4. atho

atho 1/2 ton status

My dad's DD is a '96 F150 4x4, the last year of the boxy body style 1/2 ton. It has the 300 inline six with FI, and that engine is awesome. When we went to PA a few different times for parts runs, he averaged about 25 mpg at highway speeds. Gets about 18-20 around town. A guy he works with claimed over 300k out of a FI 300 in his older F150. Great pulling power, too. The mazda 5 speed I don't really care for, but it gets the job done. I like to give him crap about how the TTB eats front tires, but it does a decent job for DD and light work.

5. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

easy tim was making a joke yeah for a dd to get the job done and if you can get it at a good price then hell go for it.

you ordering a new dodge? what you getting new tow rig?

6. fordeater

fordeater 1/2 ton status Premium Member

So, just because you don't like brand loyalty that means its stupid? Makes a lot of sense to me. Tim says its dumb, guess i shouldn't have any more brand loyalty

7. original balzer

original balzer 1/2 ton status

you know the thing about fords is .........well um......there are ford lovers out there somewhere that you could possibly pawn it off on and make a profit but as my dad always taught me take pride in what you drive even if you hate it