Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm gonna go to war agin a Yankee law firm.........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Jun 17, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I\'m gonna go to war agin a Yankee law firm.........

This ought to be a good one. Stay tune to find out if I win, lose or draw..........
    /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

Re: I\'m gonna go to war agin a Yankee law firm.........

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

huh????????????? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Wife got a phone call today from a Yankee law firm about a past due account. They gave her to numbers to settle, way out of our ballpark.

So I made the Bellsouth call back to 'em to talk for awhile and shoot the breeze. Unfortunately, the guy I was talking to is a fawktard stuck on some lawyer's boner 24/7 and couldn't get anything done with him. Gave him a number and told him to make the deal with his boyfriend.

If they want to be hardasses 'bout the whole thing, they were talking court and frozen accounts and liens and all that crap. Unfortunately, we don't have exactly all that much in luxury items (be funny to see the court freeze our "cable TV") so I'm gonna call back by Friday to see if this bozo came up for air long enough to ask his boyfriend if they would accept my offer.

Meanwhile, there's gonna be some phone calls to local legal eagles 'round here to see what kind of big league help I can get. Hate dealing with fawktards, just like the courthouse, 'cept these people have educations to make them sound less stupid.

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

damn that sucks /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif good luck with it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Sent them a check $1.00 each month (translates to what you can afford in real world figures). Keep receipts. As long as you are making payments, there is no leagle action they can take. ****nuts will try too intimadate you by claiming they'll take you to court, but rarely ever do. If by chance they do, bring receipts to prove you made of attempted to make payments. Judge will dissmiss case. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Remember, these are Yankee lawyers I'm dealing with here..............

Bubba may hate Yankees and Bubba would rather make a roadtrip to lay upon their souls a good ole country ass whupping, but that would like be taking one of those 99 cent knives you buy at the Stop and Rob to a battle where the other side is in possession of large caliber firearms meant to explode craniums...................