Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

im gonna kill this mother****er!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddysub, Sep 19, 2006.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

[rant]

my roommate/boss is about to get dismembered!! we used to be best friends until about 10months ago when he got a girlfriend and as he does with every chick he gets totally whipped in about 5 days and ive been replaced by a bitch thats built like a god damn beachball.. shes annoying, dumb, fat and complains too much. worst of all he took it upon himself to tell her she could move in without consulting me or my brother... then he gets all pissed off when i suggest that she should pay rent. they havent been away from eachother for more that 12hrs in the last 10 months! no one else likes her but if you try and explain it to him he gets all defensive and denies that hes whipped and wont listen to anyone... this bitch is annoying, not even his mom likes her!

then about 5-6months ago he became my boss. which sucked right from the very beginning. his ****in ego is big enough on its own the last thing this man needs is something to make him feel more important. hes got NO leadership skills he thinks hes doing just fine by dictating to everyone and pissing people off. meanwhile the owner loves him cuz the numbers are up and the service dept is caught up to where we should be. about a week ago he told us that we couldnt use the office computer for personal **** anymore. no problem. but this morning i see him looking on ebay... so while on my lunch break im looking at rccrawler.com and he walks in and ****in blows up at me! WTF? so i got in his face and told him to never ****ing talk like that to me again. then he tells me to stay off the computers like he told me last week. so i brought up the ebay this morning and his exact words were "it doesnt matter what i do, you're not my ****ing boss!" i hit the roof. i havent been so pissed off in years! i started screaming at this douchebag and he walked away so got back in his face and told him to grow a pair of ****ing balls and look me in the eye like a man. and he kept walking away. i told him if hes gonna be in charge he needs to lead by example not by dictating. that there are no exceptions and no double standards. he just kept telling me "you're not my boss scott!" and i told him "you're right im not cuz if i were i'd have fired your ass a long time ago because you have no ****ing leadership skills!"

we've been friends for 6yrs now and i cant stand him anymore, i have no respect for him whatsoever because i dont feel he deserves it. hes always been very selfish and all about himself. he'l do whatever it takes to get himself ahead of everyone else, even his best friend of 6yrs. thats why i dont even refer to him as a friend anymore, just a roommate. and sure as **** not my boss for much longer. im so tired of this cocky, arrogant, egotistical, mother****er!!!! im counting the days til him and his fat, retarded chick are out of the ****ing house!!!!

i was thinking about it and in the last 6 yrs i could probably count on one hand the number of times hes shown me any respect. i realized that no one else i know pisses me off the way he does. i dont get this mad about anything but him. i think im on the verge of downright ****ing hating this mother****er.... there is nothing about him i can put up with anymore...

[rant off]

2. 4X4HIGH

4X4HIGH 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Umm, you're not upset are you. :D

3. 81K5GUY

81K5GUY 1/2 ton status

beer ,beer ,beer then another it will all get better

4. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

When he gets home.........whoop his ass.

Problem solved.

5. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

just take a day off, move out without telling him, and leave HIM with all the responsibilities of bills and rent.

oh yeah, and don't talk with him until he realizes he screwed up and appologizes to you and shows you a change (yeah right:rolleyes: )

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

7. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

Step #1 - go to apt. office and get a lease that allows you all to pay seperate rent. Declare she is living in the apt., she wil be forced to pay or leave.

Step #2 - Go over his head to the big boss. They usually never hear of this other stuff, and only look at numbers. Telling him what's going on will shake it up a bit.

P.S. say he grabbed your butt and whistled....lol

8. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

thats what you get for mixing work and play... sorry dude, thats how the wind blows... hard and cold

9. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

You definitely need to find a new place to live.

Then you can play the other games to their logical conclusion...

10. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

walk away... whistling

after some time even stupid people figure out fat chicks who are bitchy arent fun

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Show him she ain't nothing but a fat ho. Come walking in with a tweenkie hanging out your fly and see how quickly she is all over it. (Note; this is too be done infront of him)

Last edited: Sep 20, 2006
  12. AZPiNsTrIpEd

AZPiNsTrIpEd 1/2 ton status

X2. I like your style Clark:D

13. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

Just throw in some Slayer, drink a Red Bull or ten, and proceed with the beating at appropriate time.

14. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Yep, you ain't got a hair on your a$$ unless you beat the living **** out of him and grudge **** his girlfriend in a pool of his blood, that's what I say.

John

15. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

OK first off living with your boss never works (unless she's wearing a ring you bought her:wink1: ) and boss/bestfriend is not a good combo either. The bottom line is you have to move or he has to move. From a friendship perspective he's being a jackass and doesn't deserve your friendship. From an employment perspective, he's just doing what most bosses do: sh*tting on the employees. That is something you'll just have to get used to, because you'll be seeing it a lot more in your life.

16. 54inches

54inches 1/2 ton status

Sounds to me ya'll are in love.

17. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

After reading this, I've never been so happy to be older and married...

18. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

I hereby take back my suggestion and heartily endorse the SkulzNBonz Method.

19. kgillyk5

kgillyk5 1/2 ton status

X2 there...

I like the good ol' fashioned ass whoopin' and the bloody puddle of beachball grudge f^*%ing idea though. :rolleyes:

20. NEK5

NEK5 3/4 ton status Premium Member

x3, meeting adjourned, until we have another one where we find a place to put the body:D