Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm gonna try one of these!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dontoe, Mar 9, 2006.

1. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

[​IMG]

Peaceful Progression Wake Up Clock
    More gentle than the jarring noise of traditional alarms, this clock uses a gradual increase in ambient light, stimulating aromas, and peaceful sounds from nature to awaken sleepers. Easy to use, simply set the desired wake up time, place some aromatherapy beads (included) into the aroma bowl, and choose a natural sound setting. Thirty minutes before wake-up, the clocks light begins to glow softly, subtly brightening over the next half hour. As the light increases, the warmth from the lamp releases faint aromatherapy scents into the air to stimulate the olfactory senses, speeding the waking process. Fifteen minutes before wake up time, the clocks speaker generates the sleepers choice of soft, yet lively nature sounds, and at the set wake up time a buzzer sounds to finish the cycle. The alarm can also be used to awaken using only sound, or just the buzzer. Sound selection includes Nightfall, Thunder Storm, Zen Melody, Mountain Stream, Songbirds, and Ocean Surf. Four packets of aroma beads (Energy, Morning Caf, Stress Relief, Lavendar) are provided, as are 10 removable felt disks that can be placed in the aroma bowl which allow you to use your own aromatherapy oils. The clock can also be set to operate in reverse, gradually diminishing light, scent, and sound at night to usher sleepers into a relaxed slumber. The nature sounds can be heard at any time by simply pressing any of the sound buttons, and the light has a night light setting as well. The clock has standard time re adout, snooze, headphone jack, and volume control. Plugs into a standard household outlet, and uses two AA batteries for backup power, ensuring that time and alarm buzzer functions remain operable in the event of power loss. UL listed. 7 1/2" H x 5 1/4" W x 6 1/4" D. (3 1/2 lbs.)

</SPAN>Item 70460 ................... $49.95

Link!

2. ryan22re

ryan22re 1/2 ton status

no need for an alarm clock in my house.

two year old son usually gets up (way too early), climbs into bed and starts hitting me in the face, and or trying to put things in my nose.

ah. the joys of parenthood.

3. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

My parents don't have that alarm clock but they do have one in my old bedroom that has the nature sounds. I'd usually wake up to that one after Jenn would wake me up to tell me to shut the damn thing off. Course she just sleeps through the buzzer one we have so.....

4. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

BULL****

i can sleep through a 120db alarm, people shaking me and hitting me with steel toe work boots, ah working out of town in a motel is fun.

or I sleep walk and suth the alarm off with NO idea that i am doing it ( as 37 min late today woke up to co workers at my door)

I have to have my alarm as far away from me in the room or ill hit snoozz forever and not get up!

only way that thing would work is if someone used a 20 000 000 candle powered spot in my eyes and farted in my face, maybe then i would get up!

5. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

im a pissed off SOB when i wake up by anything OTHER than a beeping alarm clock. then im a bit grumpy till i get in the shower. if im sleeping and you call me, you will know it. dont touch me when i am sleeping either. bad idea. i get violent.... i dont sleep much so i like the sleep i get.

6. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Bwahaaaaaaaaaa haaaa!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Now that's funny...............sorry, dude!

I have an alarm clock that has the woods sounds, my wife tells me to turn on the crickets quite often..........................now if I could figure out how to get the little buggers horney......................

7. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

get in an arguemeant... make up sex is the BEST!!:haha: