Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm growing up finally

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Dec 19, 2002.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I\'m growing up finally

I went to the dentist today because my tooth had been bothering me for a couple weeks now... He took an X-Ray and stuck his hands in my mouth for a couple minutes and said I have two baby teeth still /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

The one that had been bothering me was being pushed out by the permanent tooth, so he just stuck one of his pointy things in there and popped it right off... The other one will need to be pulled so the permanent one which is starting to stick out can come down into the right place...

I wonder now... How many other people still had baby teeth at the age of 18? /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

*Does the I'm special because my mouth sucks dance*

2. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

Re: I\'m growing up finally

ok... first, but one of the subs you've been lookin at, second, lose the sig, and third, you're not grown up if you dance cause your mouth sucks! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

3. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Our little Carl is growing up in front of our eyes........... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I went to the dentist today to have a broken tooth pulled. I yelled so loud that the dentist told me to shut up. He then told the nurse to close the exam room door, so I would not scare the other patients. It was funny. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

I like to yell at random intervals even though I'm numb! It really freaks out the other patients when they see me go in(I'm a biiiig boy!), then hear me screaming. My dentist has gotten used to it, and just laughs, but occasionally I'll get a new assistant that freaks out and starts apologizing before she realizes that I can't feel anything and I'm just messing with her!

5. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

i went to the dentist, he showed my X rays of my head. my wisdom teeth are like 90 degrees off. they are trying do escape out of my mouth. so apparently i have to get them yanked. that sucks.

6. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

well first, I happen to have had a baby tooth till I was like 20 or so, didn't have another tooth under it, and man when it broke, YUK, blood and all kinds of nasty flavors, and yea I'm going the day after xmas to have my wisdom teeth yanked finally, at 25

7. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

pansy /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

8. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

You're almost a big boy now Carl! Ahh, little capman, moving on to a suburban, now getting his baby teeth removed... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I had my wisdom teeth pulled the day after I got back from my honeymoon, damn pain ruined my honeymoon...

I just had my front teeth re-bonded last week. Apparently, after quiting smoking, my teeth are going back to a normal color, and the original bonding is not, and it's somehow allowing cavities I can't get clean in there... My dentist told me to raise my hand if it hurt. Half way into it, I start making noise and flapping my arm in pain, and he keeps going and says "ok, ok, we're almost there, just another minute, just deal with it"!

Good luck, I hate the dentist. Although screaming in pain when you can't feel anything is pretty darn funny...

9. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

last time i had a tooth pulled (about 3 months ago) my dentist was great!!! I had laughing gas, so i was fine the whole time, but when his helper nurse left for something, he said "i'll just turn this up a little so you'll really have a good time"! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif and then when she got back, she's all "i used to have a dentist who would sing nursery rhymes, lets see, how'd that one go..." and she started singing nursery rhymes!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif That was so funny to me at that time!!! haha /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif