Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm impressed. Update!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TSGB, Oct 14, 2006.

1. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

With the rate that my **** just went down the drain. So earlier this week my roommate (and best friend) started acting withdrawn. I questioned her about it on the third day I noticed she was acting weird, and she told me it's none of my business.

Since then, it seems that she's pretty much without warning (or reason) decided that having me as a best friend is suddenly unacceptable. I can't figure this **** out, especially when every time I even start talking to her about her, me, or us, she clams up and spits the line "It's none of your business."

All I know that happened (by :gasp: looking at her Myspace comments) is that she got back to being friends with two gals I had believed she was mortal enemies with. They said and stirred a lot of **** in our group of friends, and it seems that everyone else has accepted them back, and left me out of the loop intentionally.

So I figured I can hang out with another gal I've started becoming friends with, to kind of get my mind off Jess. I get over there, and she's on the couch making out with a dude named Charlie, and her roommate Katrina. They're all plastered, and that is definitely not my thing, especially when the gal is dating one of my good friends, who's in college half-way across state, and Kat has a boyfriend.

So it seems most of my friends are ****ting on me, and I haven't the foggiest why. :(

[/emobitchfest]

2. BoondocK5

BoondocK5 1 ton status Author

My how quickly we forget, the ratio of wminz to RJ wannabees is about 3 to 1. there plenty of others out there.
    to quote something BRB once said
    Now get out there buy enough prophalactics to cause a worldwide shortage Latex, and let the hurt begin!

3. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

RJ Wannabees?

I discovered and named my own species of bee?

4. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

yeah, they're almost bees, but not quite. its like they dont have stingers or something.

5. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Thanks for the support.

6. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

yeah I feel you bro, other than my gf(best friend), all my other friends just seem to use me when they need something and things of the sort. Very homo-ghey, but whatever.

Remington

7. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

"It's none of your business" I've always known this to mean that there is some other guy she wants to bang, but has difficulty leaving me because I have done nothing wrong to her, and she doesn't want me to think she is a hoe for banging other guys (although she actually is). She finds me (and our relationship) boring, but other than that has no reason to leave. It's like they try to make me dislike them so I leave them, then they don't feel guilty for leaving one man just to fu(k another.

I'm don't know much about you personal relationship with Jess though, and it's none of my business. I'm just speaking from my own experiences. Women are strange and unpredictable. Sometimes they will feel a certain way and they have no explanation as to why they feel that way, so the confusion within will come out as anger and confusion toward you.

It sounds like she wants you out of the picture for some reason and doesn't have the guts to tell you that, most likely because you are always nice to her. She feels that whatever she is "hiding" would anger you if you found out. She is happy inside and when with others, but feels miserable around you because the guilt she feels is bothering her. What are these other two gals like?

8. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Yup. That right there just about sums it up. I couldn't have said it better myself. :bow: :bow:

9. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Out of the ****ing blue, man. I don't get it. So incredibly ****ing pissed and confused it apalls me.

10. Can Can

Maybe she's fallen in love with you and is acting like a supreme bitch to try to scare you away before she can't help but admit the truth to you??? :dunno:

11. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

If thats the case I have had more wimmins in love with Me than I can count................

12. Can Can

Nah. You're ugly and you drool- those girls were being bitchy to get you the fock away from them.

Nice try, though....:screwy: :surepal:

13. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

Corey, i'm with Paul on this one... you're no Beater_K20. :deal:

14. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

:rolleyes: Thank god....
    Trust Me Jeremy I got more than My fair share of ass by the time I was Your age, and there was nothing like wacko Myspace chicks to help in the conquest of the female types at the time. I had to get laid the old fashioned way with rugged good looks a brilliant mind and plenty of booze:deal:
    :D :D :D

15. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Dude, you didn't have a video camera with you ??? Could have made some money on the internet, or atleast had fun watching them watch the video after they sobered up.

16. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

I seriously doubt that one. We've gone over that when she was broken up with her man. She's up in Bellingham with him for a couple days right now. Nice thought though.

17. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Found this note when I got home tonight:

18. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

My reply:

19. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Ooh, and the other thing with Hunter, Megan, and Kat.

Kat tried (ahem, key word there) to bitch me out, saying I should have given Megan the chance to tell Hunter herself. Hunter confronted her about it tonight, and they cleared it up on the grounds that "they weren't really together." Megan said that she actually had no intention of telling him about it.

It gets complicated from there. Hunter believes they'll get together in a relationship down the road. Kat's pissed at me, and I don't know what Megan is thinking.

Fock. Glad things are mellowing out. I might be able to sleep...

****. I drank an energy drink so I could stay up and do homework due Friday. :doah:

Maybe full time school and 40-60 hours of work a week isn't the best idea... Bah. I'm 19. I'm invincible.

20. scotto0609

scotto0609 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Man I cant believe these things happen in the real world ,sounds like a soap opera! I am glad i am married. Only advice I could give is your young and the world is HUGE!, go see it.