Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm in Austin, TX next week.....MEET-N-GREET???

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Greg72, Mar 22, 2006.

1. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

I'll be in Austin, TX starting Monday night (3/27) and staying until Friday....My days will be spent at a major PC manufacturer (can you guess who?:D ), but my evenings will be mostly free...

If there's anyone who feels like saying hello, or meeting me in the Austin area for a beer feel free to let me know via PM or email, or on this thread. I've been told that there's a place called "6th Street" with outdoor music and stuff like that??? :dunno:

I've met a LOT of CK5ers in my travels, but haven't been through TX in a long time...

2. jekquistk5

jekquistk5 Weld nekid Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Boo to them.. I start work at IBM on 3/27 in Indianna.. its going to be fun.. why are you down there????

3. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

....because they happen to buy about 500,000 IDE & SCSI drives from us (Maxtor) every quarter!! :eek1:

I haven't had a chance to meet most of the guys down there that I work with/for, so I'm spending a week there to see the facility and get a better understanding of the whole operation.

4. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

Theres a few of us in north austin. Were not very exciting but you might could post up on AustinK5.net and maybe we could get somehting together.