Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

im in shock..rant about a woman...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by leadfoot067, Nov 8, 2003.

1. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

OMG.....so im dating this fine azz gal /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif..she is hot....shes cool for like 3 weeks now.......all seems well...then she dont call me for like 3 days all of a sudden..... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif......so i blow up her phone and she finally answers....we talk....she proceeds to inform me she cannot stand the fact that i talk about my blazer and my truck so much /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif..and that unless i change and realise theres more to life than cars and 4x4s that this isnt gonna work out /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif......WTF....i just sat there for a minute..in shock ..thinking whats she been drinkin?????? she then tells me to get a life and do something in my spare time other than working on my junk /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif........even though when i spend time with her i certainly dont try to work on my stuff when im with her she does get my undevided attention.....this gal has some ballls i tell ya /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif.......

ok ranting finished just really needed to vent and thought y'all would get a laugh from this..... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Borrowed from PBB...................

Butt..................

Fork..................

Neck..................

3. leadfoot067

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Roughly translated, stab her in the neck with a fork then do her in the butt. The guys on Pirate are tres subtle. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

5. leadfoot067

ahhhh gotcha.....well i have a plan .......considering i havent "done her yet".....and she really pi$$ed me off......im gonna play the comformist role until i" get er done".....then tell her what i really think /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif now would that make me a woman hating asshat????? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Yes it would. Godspeed, my brother. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. leadfoot067

ill keep ya posted...... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

Good luck.

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Donkeypunch /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    ahhhh gotcha.....well i have a plan .......considering i havent "done her yet".....and she really pi$$ed me off......im gonna play the comformist role until i" get er done".....then tell her what i really think /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif now would that make me a woman hating asshat????? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Try the "wine her, dine her, 69 her" method. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Is her name Pam? If so, "Wham Bam Pam" is her new name. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

When you do get done doing the dirty deed with her, simply walk out and say out loud to her, "wham, bam, thank you, ma'am!" /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif "Been nice foking ya! I mean, knowing ya!" /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

nothing sillier than doing a girl like that then losing all interest in her /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Well do what you gotta do........ Then say "See You later. Its Time to go work on my truck ".
    But beings she has avoided you for the last 3 days it may be too late. She may have already fallen for some flashy Rice Boy with a big wing and neon lights /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

then in 3 weeks she can ignore him cause all he talks about is that turbo kit he will buy "someday"

14. leadfoot067

well after our talk the other day.....she decided she would still see me /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif..cough cough....so not all is lost yet...i think i can still salvage it....also she informed me she hates when i use swear words in her presence.....so ill tell her im gonna go work on my fu,,ing truck and she can go f,,k herself after i have.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif...she really hates the "f" word

15. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

is this supposed to be a hard question? shut up about the k5 in her presense, and keep hittin it. seriously, is there even a question here? at some point in ur life ur gonna settle down with someone less hot... dont waste the oportunity you have here/now. Talk to us and everyone else you know about ur K5... talk about other chit when she is around.

there... u can still talk K5s and still nail hottie azz.

the love doctor has spoken. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

j

16. leadfoot067

thats just it though......i havent hit it yet......i now just hafta figure out how to.........cause i totally agree i gotta hit this just cause she is so hot..... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif..just so i can say i did

17. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

the love doctor didn't read /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif he said he doesn't really talk about the k5 in front of her, and hes not nailing her /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif. If shes like some of the ones I've had bad experiences with she will take 5 minutes of talking about the k5 as an extreme obsession over junk and will hate you for it. They just choose to do it. All I have to say is, when you find one that likes to wheel and likes the k5 then your fing set. I have a foul mouth myself so a girl that can't take that well often won't work out.

18. leadfoot067

ya i know she isnt a keeper for me......but damn she has a body!!!!

19. NITRO

NITRO 1/2 ton status

ok...so whats his name?? or can we get a face to go with the "hot body"? and prove that SHE is really hott. juss a thought. o, and it would kick ass if u could get her pic with the K5 in it. that way its one of those optical illusions where u look at the pic long enuff and u will finally see a truck in the background after a few mins /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

NITRO

20. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

sounds like she won't want to be anywhere near the k5, and if he takes a picture with her and the truck she will probably freak out and say hes got some wierd fetish for the truck /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif "but baby the guys on the internet want to see you and the truck!".....