Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm interested in trades, have an 87 V(K)10

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by Jrgunn5150, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Jrgunn5150

Jrgunn5150 1/2 ton status

I am moving to SoCal in about a month, and I really don't want to hassle with trying to get my truck smog-legal if I don't have to. Plus, I secretly want a Blazer :D if possible anyway's. So, I have have a 1987 Chevy V10, or K10 more commonaly known as.

It has a 350 of indeterminate origin and mileage, but run's strong and start's easy. It has all the good part's, including March bracket's, MSD Distributor and wire's, a Summit 100 amp one wire alternator, an Edelbrock EPS intake, with Holley 670 Truck Avenger up top. Blow's through a set of no name cheapie header's, into a bastard exhaust that you'll probably want to remove immediatly :doah: Moving back we have a B&M 2400 rpm converter atached to a TCI truckmaster 700r4, shifted by a half-assed installed B&M shifter, and backed up by a rebuilt NP208. The axles are stock 1/2 ton 10 bolt's, the truck is a longbox with a 2 inch body lift, and fairly new Goodyear MTR's in 33" size. The rear brakes are toast, and the emercengy brake is unhooked. The power steering is not hooked up, and of course it has typical old truck wiring. It's a Michigan truck, so the cab corners and rocker's, along with the door's are rotted. I think it's totally saveable, and I've put alot in it. But like I said SoCal= enviro Nazi's, so I'm better off with a 74 or older there.

If anyone is seriously interested, I will be happy to take pics. I am looking for a Blazer, preferably, but whatever it is, it has to be a driver. Thanks for your time.

2. Jrgunn5150

It's now for sale, 3500 takes it. Please let me know if you want pics of something specific.

You can see it in the background here,

[​IMG]

and here is the only other pic I currently have, but I'm more than happy to take closer/better, or specific pics if you like.

[​IMG]

3. Jrgunn5150

Still for sale in Cleveland, price is now 3000.