Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

im jealous of all your nj'ers for one reason

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by spongeidys, Feb 8, 2006.

1. spongeidys

spongeidys 1/2 ton status

You Have White Castles Damn You All

2. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

haha... its a curse and a blessing!

haven't had em for ages actually.... one of the best drunk meals ever! so tasty! but ya certainly pay on the terlet the next a.m....

is it strictly a Joysey thing? i don't remember seeing them anywhere else..

3. freeflow

freeflow 1/2 ton status

We got them in minnesota

and sure they taste great when u are eating them, nothin better.

but they kill you the nexy day- makes u think u will never wanna eat them again lol

brad

4. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

we've got em in IN too... we call em 'Sliders' here.

5. spongeidys

i think they reside in 3 or 4 states and thats it ill check the site

checking the site is to much work...haha...im still mad that i have to go to jersey to have white castle >.<

6. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

definetally none in PA. From what I hear we aren't missing anything. How many are in NJ? I think like 2?

sorry guys, I envy NJ for no reasons, haha.

7. spongeidys

no no no to me white castle rivals a tripple from wendys..and that is like..batteling for king of burgers....i think what makes it so good is you have to travel a distance for it and when you get there its just so much better

8. ryoken

i think theres quite a few more than that.. i can think of 4 or 5 off the top of my head...

no state bashing from me.. i lived in Pennsy for awhile....

Jersey has some good things about it. gets an unfounded bad rap... make more money than most states... jersey shore... convenient as h*ll for commerce...

and most importantly, FAR BETTER LOOKING WOMAN THAN PENNSY!!! haha, sorry, had to sneak that one in... :wink1: don't think i saw a good looking girl in the 5 yrs i lived out there.... :doah: :haha:

9. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

where the hell in PA did you live? haha

we've been working in Cherry Hill for the past 3 weeks. I must say, there is an over adbundance of hot woman there. Though the high dollar areas of PA are the same.

10. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

went out to dinner last night with the family, and our waitress was from Jersey. she caught my eye from across the restaurant, and when she approached us and introduced herself, i damned near fell off my chair. her Jersey accent was SOOO hot. initial lookover turned up an engagement ring on the left hand. :(

11. ryoken

hah, i was out in the sticks i guess..

most of the woman "populations" i was at were Easton and Allentown.. Easton being particularly bad,, surprising with the college right there...

i lived in, technically, Bangor.. it was really Martins Creek tho, about 10, 15 miles north of Easton up 611... not too far from the Nazereth track... i lived there from about 84 to 89....

12. spongeidys

musta been long ago cause allentown='s go to the mall to look at hot chicks

13. ryoken

like i said, 80's... Allentown was always by far better than Easton... they did have an incredible go-go out by Allentown tho, called IRV's iirc... some real smoking talent there.. all playmate material...

but on the average day you'd go to stores and such and be like, man, theres some homelyass woman out here!

haha, i was just thinking of my landlord out theres daughters... they actually wheren't bad-looking.. an 18 and 19 yr old pair of blondes that coulda been twins... they used to raise/breed/etc black angus steers at my house for the 4H fair... man, them where some big scary critters!! used the barn out back... it was just kinda funny being an urban jersey guy moving out there and meeting them.. it was like, 4H fair? mmm kay.. :haha:

14. spongeidys

haha..irvs still exists radio ads galore

15. ryoken

really? wow... i'll have to tell my buddy.. hope it didn't go downhill... they really had hot chicks there...

not like Easton go go's... they had the "Boxcar" right down by the little free bridge over the delaware... old railcar for a building... that place was sick... some pretty skanky broads working there... BYOB place... we'd walk in with a keg... had one girl lactating all over the crowd one night, everybody chantin "SQUIRT!!" "SQUIRT!!".... whacked stuff... :eek1: :haha:

16. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Easton is what Easton is, haha. Try Bethlehem... Now move on down just past Quakertown and things get better, oh wait thats where I'm from ;)

Every place has its downfalls, you either learn to love the place or move on(hopefully). I happen to quite like this part of PA, just hope it doesn't go too far downhill from here.

17. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

HOT? I've never found that accent attractive... ever... Not saying I couldn't look past it, most certainly could, just never struck me as hot at all. Eh if she was from North Jersey(the only place they get the accent from in my experience) you don't want a whole lot to do with her anyway (Sorry Pete).

18. spongeidys

pa needs new yorker repelent hardcore espically up twards the poconos
    those people make me wanna castrate myself cause i cant kill them

19. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

Ding-dong! May I interject for a second? As a Burger Shack employee for the past three years, if there's one thing I've learned, it's that if you're craving White Castle, the burgers here just don't cut it. In fact, just thinking about those tender little White Castle burgers with those little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in your mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one... just makes me want to BURN THIS MOTHER****ER DOWN!. COME ON POOKIE LET'S BURN THIS MOTHER****ER DOWN!

So you guys maybe should just suck it up and go to White Castle.

20. ryoken

i agree and i'm from here... but honestly i rarely here it in girls, more in guys....

and you guys are certainly getting your influx of Yorkers.... that whole rt 80 corrider out to the pocono's is nuts now... tons of commuting.. my girlfriend lives up that way and hates it, but she works in the city, so she has to deal with all the recent traffic..