Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

i'm looking for a rear end for a friend

Discussion in '1992-Present Chevy & GMC models' started by 85army tank, Mar 26, 2004.

1. 85army tank

85army tank 1/2 ton status

i\'m looking for a rear end for a friend

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifAll right what i am looking for is not a hard find i dont think.A rear end for a 1989 1\2 ton chevy pick up 4x4 10 bolt with 342 gears.i just need some prices and if someone might have one close to mn.The only reasson i am posting this here and not looking in a junk yard is cause they must be made of gold up here.Also just trying to find a deal for him.He is looking for the whole thing maybe even springs.I dont think brakes and all are too important.So please let me know what ya got and thanks in advance. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. utchev

utchev Registered Member

Re: i\'m looking for a rear end for a friend

I've got one. Let me check the ratio, though. I'd sell it cheap, but shipping could make it interesting. Know anyone going to SuperCrawl or other UROC events? I could deliver to there easily. Shoot me a an e-mail if you're interested. mbryson@ubtanet.com

Wow, just noticed the date. If you're still interested, let me know.

3. andrew.wilson

andrew.wilson Registered Member

I've got a 12 bolt that might be the same ratio I will check for you when I get home.