Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm mad and PRP SUCKS!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jemaddux, Oct 14, 2005.

1. Jemaddux

Jemaddux Registered Member

So this weekend I was SUPPOSE to work on my rollcage. I ordered my seats from a PRP dealer. Now my order was suppose to be dropped shipped and be here today. Well I payed for all this to happen, at least I thought I did. Well when it didn't show I called the dealer, the dealer had to call a couple times because they weren't getting a call back either. Well to my shock, PRP forgot to send the order and put it on the truck today. Well lets see here, now it won't be here until monday or tuesday, weekend shot to friggen hell because I won't be able to finish what I need, and um lets see O-YEA, I won't we able to off road the truck next weekend like planned on our camping trip!!!!!!!!! THANKS PRP, YOU HAVE THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AROUND!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

2. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear that. Worse service than 4WP?? :eek1:

3. Jemaddux

It would seem they went to the same school together on CUSTOMER CARE. At least when 4WP screwed up they gave me my shocks for free. PRP, not even a I'm sorry we will refund the shipping, all I got was thats your problem. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

4. dogdaysunrise

dogdaysunrise 1/2 ton status

I got frigged over today also. I ordered a 19 foot truck from uhaul for tomorrow, and they called me today at 330 to tell me that they dont have a truck for me because the previous renter is AWOL with the truck. I told them I need it to move what can they do? (this is for moving my grandma into an apartment btw) and they said they wont have another truck until lunchtime, and its 5 feet smaller. Well now im SOL because we only have the elevator booked at her new building for between 1000-1400. If im not getting the truck until 1200 and its an hour drive to the new place from her old place. So i am going to have to make like 100 trips with my truck with a 6.5' bed loaded with all the junk... ARGH!!!! :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

5. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

Did you try Penski I have used them before and like them better than uhaul.

6. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Now how much do you trust the place you bought them from? There is always the thought that they lied and never submitted the order and just blamed PRP.

7. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

What rollcage did you buy? I need a six point rollcage. I'm thinking of having Fabworx do it for me but I think it will be pricey.

8. Jemaddux

I didn't buy the cage from anyone. I have been building it myself. I will build everything on the truck. Next thing after the cage is done and the seats are in will be laying out and building new doors.:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: