Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm not a liar

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Oct 12, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I\'m not a liar

Yeah... so last Tuesday my boss called to ask me a question about the schedule... and while we were talking I asked her if it would be possible to get today off for my sister's birthday, and she said she'd see what she could do...

Well, I was schedule to work today, but this morning my mom woke me up and said "Your great aunt is in the hospice floor in Greeley and your aunt had emergency surgery and is in the ICU." and I was all like... so? I'm trying to sleep... and she said We're all going down there, so call your boss and tell her you can't work tonight...

I didn't want to, because I need money and just started this job last week... But I did anyway so I could visit these aunts that I hardly know while they're not even in any shape to know someone's THERE...

So I called my boss and was like "I can't come in today." and the boss asked why, so I told him (I got to talk to the General Manager) the story... apologized a whole bunch and said "I know it sounds like a cheezy lie, but I'm serious" a couple times...

So yeah... I just found it ironic that I wanted the day off and didn't get it but got it anyway, and now my boss probably thinks I'm totally full o' shiznit /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif ... I'd think I was if I was my boss anyway... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

2. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

Re: I\'m not a liar

I'd believe you if you didn't have that funky dancing panda thing as your avatar... Has your boss seen that??? /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

Just Kidding...

Paul

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

It's a BADGER!!! http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com

!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Liar Liar...pants on fire. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Rene

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

OH! OH OH OH OH OH OH OHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I forgot the best part /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

The general manager dude first gave me a talkin to because I called like 2 hours before I had to be at work... Then he told me to tell my mom that it's parents like her who don't take their kids jobs seriously and make it hard for Country Buffet to hire and keep employees since most of the people who work there are in high school or live with their parents... and something else I don't remember... I wanted to laugh though, it was freaking funny /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'd believe you if you didn't have that funky dancing panda thing as your avatar... Has your boss seen that???

[/ QUOTE ]
    I think Im gonna like having you around /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif welcome /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Thats was funnier than sh*t! That avitar IS really gay, but it makes me happy to look at, especially inebriated /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Liar Liar...pants on fire. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Rene

[/ QUOTE ]
    <font color="green"> BU--WA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAH </font> <font color="blue"> THATS FREAKIN HILARIOUS </font> /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

i smile every time i look at the dancing badger

9. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

i agree, the dancing badger rules. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

10. got_mud

got_mud 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i agree, the dancing badger rules. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

[/ QUOTE ]

of course, what could be cooler than a dancing badger, but maybe the snake? dance with the badger!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

11. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

i think you are...a liar...

well ok maybe not, but 2 hours is pretty generous, they can sure as hell find another high school aged person to work within that timespan...so your boss can kiss my scrawny white arse!