Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Im off to NY

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by K5MONSTERCHEV, May 3, 2005.

1. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

OK I know most of you prolly dont really care, but im so excited I just that to let the family know. Tomorrow night im flying to NY (long isand to be exact) to see my girlfriend. I met her on the computer, a site called myspace.com , some of you might have heard of it (the younger ones anyway). I noticed a pic of a blazer, added her as a friend, and the rest is history. We totally clicked it was weird, I NEVER would have seen myself meeting someone on the computer. Anyway, were finally meeting for the first time, and were both sooo excited. Wish me a safe flight there and back. Ill bring back pics, if you guys want. Heres one of her for now.

Yeah I knwo its a furd on her shirt, at least she has a blazer!
    [​IMG]

2. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

She's pretty hot :waytogo:

I've met a few girls online, all local though. They've all turned out to be pretty cool, still hanging out with em on a regular basis for a few years now.

Hope it works for ya man. :thumb:

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I met Tshy online....

Have fun man, shes gorgeous.

4. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

Have fun, bro! I met my wife the same way. 5 years this august.

Tom

5. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

How long are you out here and where abouts will you be hangin? I live on Long Island.

I don't wanna step on any time with your gf, but I'm always into grabbing a cup of coffee or a beer with a fellow CK5er who's in the area!

PM me your cell number if you want to swing by and spend 20 minutes of your trip in a starbucks (I'll buy)!

Are you flying in to Laguardia or Islip/Macarthur?

6. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Heck I missed he'd be on Long Island, if you two get together I could see if I could make a swing up there too. I'll be home(eastern pa) this weekend.

Ratch, if you are going to get together, give me a call I'll see if I can make the trip up.

7. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Definately, hopefully he'll read this and be around by the weekend... If it weren't LI I'd say bring a truck and we'll wheel somewhere...

8. K5MONSTERCHEV

OK, im back and had a GREAT time!!! I wish id seen this before I left, I would have LOVED to meet some CK5ers. No worries though ill be going back. Im even thinking about soending some time there, maybe get a job, well see how it goes. Oh and she lives in Ridge.

We had a blast, she is wonderful, her family is so great. It was like we'd kown eachother forever, never a dull moment. This is for real and im jsut so happy. Sorry guys I prolly sound like a girl, but I cant help it. The only downside is OF COURSE the distance, it sucks, but well work it out.
    Anyway heres a pic of us.
    [​IMG]

9. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Well rock on you!! Sounds like the plane trip was worth it. Congrats!

10. wraenking

wraenking 1/2 ton status

glad it worked out for ya bud. keep us updated

11. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Take a trip to the city? That looks like a new LIRR M7 you're sitting in... :rotfl: I'm sure it was something you really noticed...

One of our best family friends lives in Mastic (right near Ridge), and if we weren't tied up in yardwork, we might've gone out there over the weekend. Make a mental note for next time...:thumb:

12. K5MONSTERCHEV

Thanks for all the positive comments guys. Shes coming here the beginning of June for a few days, so were both really excited for that.

Haha, yeah that was on the LIRR, the newer one. We were on the older one on the way out there, but that newer one was pretty darn nice and comfortable.