Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm on a roll....met ANOTHER CK5er w/PIC

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Can Can, Nov 27, 2006.

1. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Yup, and if you can believe it, he's actually within 500 miles of me. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Luke(DEMON44) lives in Calgary, and I happened to be in town on Saturday, so the whole Unangst family dropped in on him, his cool dogs, and his lovely little daughter. As usual, I wasn't disappointed- every single CK5er I've met has been a decent, down to earth guy, and Luke was no exception.

Thanks for the coffee, brother, and make sure you give me some notice when springtime rolls around and you start putting up your fence. Hopefully we can hang out before then, though!!! :thumb:

Anyhow, here's a pic of Luke and little Mia, standing with me and my daughter Katrina , sporting some cool facepaint from the party we at before we stopped at Luke's. Note the monster rig being built in the background. It's gonna be a beauty by the time it's all finished....

[​IMG]

2. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

Canmore, what do you call them thingies on your daughter's feet? Dem looks like moon boots!!

3. CustomChevy

CustomChevy 1/2 ton status

Momma said those was my magic legs, said they would take me anywhere :haha::haha::haha::haha:

(don't hurt me can can)

4. DEMON44

DEMON44 Low-Tech Redneck

HEEEEeeeeeeeyyyy.................right awn brother anytime.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm [​IMG] I'm not very photogenic.......Oh wait that is actually what I look like :rolleyes:

5. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

Hey Canmore!
    Your due north of me.
    Maybe in the spring I'll come up to Canada (eh!) and pay you a visit.
    The last time I was in Canada (Idaho/Canadian border) I spent two hours at the Canadian check point!!
    Between being 'brown', with a 5 o'clock shadow, in a 1 ton pick up loaded with off road gear; I guess they wanted to do a thorough background check on me before they let me in!! They were real cool, though.

6. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Feel free to come on by any old time, my friend. CK5ers are always welcome at my house!!!!!

I also have a property just north of Cranbrook, BC, that's a lot closer to where you're at. I spend a lot of time out there in the summer, so that's an option, too. :thumb:

7. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

I see some free tires for my truck. :D

8. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

cool, nice to put a name to a face. Luke bought one of my race/seal drivers :waytogo: was very cool to do bussiness with.

9. DEMON44

DEMON44 Low-Tech Redneck

:thumb: its an awesome piece.............

I'm getting Mia into the quadding early.............she loves going to the mountains. And say hey..... A run to the Cranbrook area sounds pretty sweet.......I almost went to work at the mine in Sparwood.

[​IMG]