Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm orange, for a little bit

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by 55Willy, Feb 19, 2004.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I\'m orange, for a little bit

I renewed for a month so I could get a last chance to get things squared away. As some of you know I got offered a job in Boise and I took it! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif so I'm moving to Idaho the last week in March. it's gonna be sweet. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif I'm rounding up odds and ends to stick on ebay and on here.

Jim, i got your message about the shock kit. lets work out a deal on one.

T-roy I'll let ya know when the beadlocks get here ASAP.

Eric M. I'm still interested in the bumper.

Anything else I should know about or that you guys want before I pack up and move, I will let ya know I am looking into getting a shop over there to keep the fab work going, just not sure of when I can do so.

I'll also be in Vegas the 30-31st of March for a lighting show to meet the president of the company. MMMmmm Vegas....

-Jeremy

2. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

Re: I\'m orange, for a little bit

so why just for a month are you not going to be on here anymore once you move or what? give me a call or e-mail we can talk more about the stuff we were last night.

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Just wasn't interested in dropping $25 for a full year without knowing how much I'll be on once I move. it could be a month or so atleast before I get a computer or connection. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

4. JIM88K5

JIM88K5 1/2 ton status

I just sent an Email. Let me know when its ready /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

5. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

better shave that shock absorber ya got on yer chin before ya meet the prez.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    good luck on the new job. maybe when i get out ill come join ya. lots of hotties in u da ho
    Grant

6. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

the 3" goat bit the dust /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

so you look like a normal little school boy then /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

gee thanks Humpdog /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif