Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm out !!!! re: sand event

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by 55Willy, May 15, 2003.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I\'m out !!!! re: sand event

I can't go.

The boss not only claimed that weekend for vacation but took the whole week off and the following monday. so I'm out as far as it is for going to the event. I'll still round ya up some stuff for the raffle though shannon.

this was just icing on the cake too...since I got screwed outof my free weekend this month, my last hope is to get the 30th and the 1st off so I can get the body on /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif If not I'm selling the damn thing /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif, can't do anything on it for the time I have /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif . I feel a beer coming on

-Jeremy

PS make that a FEW BEERS

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Re: I\'m out !!!! re: sand event

That just down right suxass /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

well that fawking sucks /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif but arnt you :cough" cough: sick that saturday? :cough: cough: /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i appreciate you still donating some things for prizes though /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

OH plus my 3rd key (guy who has the 3rd set of keys to the store) is moving to Arizona...gawd ain't life grand, so my boss is super happy and we had a cashier flake out on us this weekend so we are looking for one of those now too. My free time just went out the window. Anyone want to buy a Willy's?? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

well that just plain fawking sucks /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif