Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'M OUTTA HERE !! Fla. bound

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by wrath, Mar 28, 2002.

1. wrath

wrath 1/2 ton status

I\'M OUTTA HERE !! Fla. bound

Tommorrow morning we're heading for Florida for a week of r&r stay with my parents in Ellenton..gonna do the MGM & Magic Kingdom thing for the kids and the highlite of the vacation for me will be a visit to Daytona Intl Speedway one day and beaches..(shhh..btw I taught Shane(2yr old) to say HOTTIE!!)Anyone close by Ellenton in case I get sick of the parents and need a beer?
    Everyone take care and I'll cyas when we get back..hopefully tanner..LOL ..

2. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

Re: I\'M OUTTA HERE !! Fla. bound

Have a safe trip and drive carefully. Take lot's of pics. Espically of Daytona. Enjoy your r&r.

3. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Man another Michigander coming through to screw up traffic in Atlanta <shakes head>
    It's all right maybe my aunt will run you off the road on her way down from Ann Arbor /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
    Just messing with ya....I'm from Troy originaly but got sick of the white stuff so down south now.

4. AJMBLAZER

AJMBLAZER Better to be lucky than good. Premium Member

Damn, wish I had seen this sooner. I woulda asked you to

TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!

This frozen hell we call Michigan is driving me nuts./forums/images/icons/mad.gif This snow is seriously driving me crazy, now I remember why I moved away in the first place (well, other than the Marines making me/forums/images/icons/smile.gif).

I'm with Grim, I'm moving south first chance I get!/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif